Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45690 times)

Yes. I'm right and you're wrong.

You can debate with me all you want, but children make everything worse. Children make love worse, games worse, and in general, life worse. Now, I see you wiping the cheeto dust from your fingers ready to give some child-like retort to this thread, but hear me out first. You're a baby! You ruin everything! I don't care if you "think" you're mature because you are NOT. I rarely see a mature kid that's 12 or under. I don't usually have a problem with 13+  (usually) because you never see them. It's all toddlers playing the game. Chalk a point up for Anthony because he has struck gold once more. Today I should make a server called Blockland Daycare. Everyone's invited. You can have naptime, recess, arts & crafts. It will be great for you little dykes tykes!

So Blockland...jellyous?

You're sick of yourself?

Rule 5.

Don't cry about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.

Chalk a point up for Anthony because he has struck gold once more.

You have only posted 3 times. What other points do you have?

And you, creating this topic, is completely overreacting and being immature about a stupid subject. You are a child yourself.

If anyone's childish,
Today I should make a server called Blockland Daycare. Everyone's invited. You can have naptime, recess, arts & crafts. It will be great for you little dykes tykes!

So Blockland...jellyous?
it's you.

I'm having a blast playing the game. I'm breaking no rule. You children are good sport for verbal annihilation. Very good sport.

You sure are being immature if your trying to prove your maturity.

You children

It's almost like you're a fraction of the age half everybody here is

Your personality type is everything wrong with the world.

The way your acting is immature, there are immature people in this game everywhere just get over it and keep it to yourself.

I can't stop laughing at how handicapped the OP is.

i dont really like anyone less then 16 lol

i dont really like anyone less then 16 lol

Age discrimination.

The worst kind.

Age discrimination.

The worst kind.
He can despise anyone under 16 if he wants too.

You're just letting him get under your skin.

Poor insects, that you are. How you flock to my topic only to be killed by the verbal antiquities which is a sight rarely to be seen nowadays thanks to the lack of a dying intelligence. I, however, hope to bring such intelligence back by showing you all how it's done.

Children are now hereby and henceforth purged from my topic. Off with you.