Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45694 times)

You have no right to be an egotistical friend. You've done nothing for the community.

Anthony is a child in denial.

Guys, I think he's trolling  :cookieMonster:

I'm somewhat impressed by how quickly the quality has risen after I've shown you all how a true master of words speaks. Where I come from my mannerisms in my speech may be considered quite average! Here in Blockland, however, I seem to be looked upon as some sort of writing deity to you people! I'm glad my way of writing is starting to catch on, like a virus, if I may.

However, fancy words, spelling, and grammar will not do the trick for you people. You need to be a quick thinker, such as myself. I cannot teach you that, but I hope after constant changes to your writing patterns that not only will this place be much closer to maturity, but you as a person be as well!

Get out, kid.

five-year-olds do not belong here.

He's trolling, of course he knows that he is making himself look like an idiot.

He just wants us to rage at him.

I'm somewhat impressed by how quickly the quality has risen after I've shown you all how a true master of words speaks. Where I come from my mannerisms in my speech may be considered quite average! Here in Blockland, however, I seem to be looked upon as some sort of writing deity to you people! I'm glad my way of writing is starting to catch on, like a virus, if I may.

However, fancy words, spelling, and grammar will not do the trick for you people. You need to be a quick thinker, such as myself. I cannot teach you that, but I hope after constant changes to your writing patterns that not only will this place be much closer to maturity, but you as a person be as well!
"Ha, I am talking like a sophisticated forget. Please insert your male genitalia into my oral orifice and my rectum for I am a homoloveual."

"Ha, I am talking like a sophisticated forget. Please insert your male genitalia into my oral orifice and my rectum for I am a homoloveual."

Ololol

Trolling? My oh my. Now I have truly seen it all! I didn't think the critique for the way I type would be nipping at my heels. You all try to call me a child, but when I peruse through your profiles I see all ages that are younger than I! Now let us speak like gentlemen and get our points across just the same. Like I have!

"You're stupid is hurting my head"
- Famous quote from our very own IkeTheGeneric

Trolling? My oh my. Now I have truly seen it all! I didn't think the critique for the way I type would be nipping at my heels. You all try to call me a child, but when I peruse through your profiles I see all ages that are younger than I! Now let us speak like gentlemen and get our points across just the same. Like I have!

Tell us your age then.

Now you sound like a cigarette obsessed with grammar

Mentlegen.

If you are so sick of the children on this game then why don't you just leave?

ITT: troll attempts trolling idiot children
       troll gets response he was looking for

gg you loving morons