Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45693 times)

I want you all to step back, take a deep breath, and read over what you are saying. You call me an immature child, yet I see insults, swear words, and unfunny parodies of what I've said before. Hypocrites! All of you! Unselfish too, at that! I try to teach you all and help you transcend your minds into something that can be considered advanced to you people, but NO, you throw my knowledge away, as if it were TRASH! I am ashamed! But I will not give up nor shall I folly!

I'm gonna laugh when this guy gets banned for rule 5.

I'm somewhat impressed by how quickly the quality has risen after I've shown you all how a true master of words speaks. Where I come from my mannerisms in my speech may be considered quite average! Here in Blockland, however, I seem to be looked upon as some sort of writing deity to you people! I'm glad my way of writing is starting to catch on, like a virus, if I may.

However, fancy words, spelling, and grammar will not do the trick for you people. You need to be a quick thinker, such as myself. I cannot teach you that, but I hope after constant changes to your writing patterns that not only will this place be much closer to maturity, but you as a person be as well!

I'm fairly glad that you think we think, as you say, "Impressed", by your attempt at being intelligent.
But let me me, if you will, say that you're just flattering yourself

We're somewhat impressed by how quickly the quality has risen after we've shown you all how a true master of words speaks. Where we come from my mannerisms in my speech may be considered quite average! Here in Blockland, however, we seem to be looked upon as some sort of writing deity to Anthony! We're glad my way of writing is starting to catch on, like a virus, if we may.

However, fancy words, spelling, and grammar will not do the trick for you Anthony. Anthony needs to be a quick thinker, such as us. We cannot teach you that, but we hope after constant changes to his writing patterns that not only will this place be much closer to maturity, but you as a person be as well!

Look at that, all arbitary.

Prove to us we are childlike and stupid. From what I've seen, these guys are great designers.

Incredible, already?

Trolling? My oh my. Now I have truly seen it all! I didn't think the critique for the way I type would be nipping at my heels. You all try to call me a child, but when I peruse through your profiles I see all ages that are younger than I! Now let us speak like gentlemen and get our points across just the same. Like I have!

"You're stupid is hurting my head"
- Famous quote from our very own IkeTheGeneric

I only agree with speak like gentlemen, you have failed to do that yourself.

Don't believe me?
Here in Blockland, however, I seem to be looked upon as some sort of writing deity to you people!

No one looks at you like a diety.
I understood all of that you simpleton.

No gentlemen calls another a simpleton.

My oh my, this gets worse

I want you all to step back, take a deep breath, and read over what you are saying. You call me an immature child, yet I see insults, swear words, and unfunny parodies of what I've said before. Hypocrites! All of you! Unselfish too, at that! I try to teach you all and help you transcend your minds into something that can be considered advanced to you people, but NO, you throw my knowledge away, as if it were TRASH! I am ashamed! But I will not give up nor shall I folly!

Hilarous, lets talk like gentlemen. If we may.

I'M A GENTLEMAN!!

I'M A GENTLEMAN!!

SUCK MY-

MONICLE

He's trolling, of course he knows that he is making himself look like an idiot.

He just wants us to rage at him.
This is my last quoting of this to save anybody with the brightest idea of responding to this drama.

The pages of your books of knowledge is what I smoke my weed with.

Anthony is surely a 13 year old who thinks copy pasting overly dramatic metaphors makes him more mature then all of us.

Anyway, he broke rule 5.

I'm gonna laugh when this guy gets banned for rule 5.

Banned for what? I'm not trolling. I bought the game AND I enjoy it! I'm not complaining about how the game isn't fun anymore either. This community is a challenge for me to fix and correct. Which I will!

Anthony. How old are you? If you do not answer this properly you are not a true gentleman.

Well if we're 'children', I thought a person as wise as you would know better than to lecture a community of "children" on rationality.

Banned for what? I'm not trolling. I bought the game AND I enjoy it! I'm not complaining about how the game isn't fun anymore either. This community is a challenge for me to fix and correct. Which I will!

The only thing you need to fix is your attitude, young man!

This is starting to sound like poetry gone amiss. I suggest you stop before you make enemies. They do not go away easily

Rule five is pleaing for sympathy.