Poll

Agree?

Yes
170 (53.1%)
No
150 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: People with numbers in their name are generally less mature.  (Read 16458 times)

numbers are fine and this whole "think up a better more original name" debate is handicapped and everyone who argues this point is also handicapped
His name is "Man". That is not even remotely original.

His name is "Man". That is not even remotely original.
great, so what?

My name is very original.It was my name in err v11 shadowed999(blid 6917) but yesterday i saw a guy named shadowed on a server.His bl id was 18k.

numbers are fine and this whole "think up a better more original name" debate is handicapped and everyone who argues this point is also handicapped
It's funny how not only is that the winning option on the poll, but about 160 people have voted with me.
But no seriously, I don't understand why this was bumped.
great, so what?
Those people should never complain about having their names stolen, and like I said in the OP ages ago, if "Man" is the best name you can think up you must not be too creative, but there are plenty of exceptions.

if they have more than 3 numbers and/or the numbers substitute letters, chances are their intelligence is lower.

My in-game name "MP6767" is very original, am I less intelligent because I have four numbers in my name? No, infact, I have an 95 grade point average,
I am planning on majoring in writing in about 3 years, hue hue hueand am I immature? no, no I am not.

My in-game name "MP6767" is very original, am I less intelligent because I have four numbers in my name? No, infact, I have an 95 grade point average,
I am planning on majoring in writing in about 3 years, hue hue hueand am I immature? no, no I am not.
then why did you mash on your keyboard as a name.

It's not really that hard to get a good grade in elementary school.

He's also a slight immature for actually trying to show off like that.