Poll

Agree?

Yes
170 (53.1%)
No
150 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: People with numbers in their name are generally less mature.  (Read 16465 times)

People with numbers in their name is usually because they cannot get the name they want.

Suppose their name is Josh:
Josh is taken, Try Josh5564!

I fail to see how numbers in your name make you less mature.

People with numbers in their name is usually because they cannot get the name they want.
That's the exact same loving thing I said in the original post.
How about you read the topic without posting handicapped comments first.

That's the exact same loving thing I said in the original post.
How about you read the topic without posting handicapped comments first.
The OP was just you ranting about how people with numbers in their names are immature, dumbass.

The OP was just you ranting about how people with numbers in their names are immature, dumbass.
How about you learn to read.

How about you learn to read.
I'm pretty sure I know how to read.

I'm pretty sure I know how to read.
So, I've noticed that people with numbers in their name, often put them their because they are choosing a very common name, which is taken, so they must throw random numbers at the end to make it different. Those people, sense they'd rather take an unoriginal name and make it look worse with random characters than simply make up an original name, shows a real lack of creativity. But also, there are the people who think making their name with 'leet' spelling makes them look cooler, or better. When in reality, it seems people tend to think less of someone who replaces a seemingly good name out with numbers which make it harder to read. Though of course, once you make a name it sticks, so even if you were only ten years old when you made an account, you will be stuck with that same name at eighteen, assuming you stay on one forum that long, and can't ask for a name change. And of course there are people who might start one game with a name like "the_best1136" and continue to join other games with that name, thinking they will come into that new community well known, when they won't. If you don't understand what I mean, just look at drama section, you'll see what I mean, almost half the subjects of the topics have multiple numbers in their names.

tl;dr People with numbers in their name are immature, vote if you agree. Discuss.

My name is matureguy12039223094720394702 73402397402
haehawhueheuhuehue

haehawhueheuhuehue
ogm u ar so matur

DrenDran did it in a way that made him seem pissed.
True 'nuff. True 'nuff.

I now take offense at this topic.
But yes, i do see the OP's point here. Most people with names ending in 3+ Numbers? Utterly idiotic behaviour in general. I understand a few letters, (Like mine, which is *not* beacuse the original name was taken, like is the case with soo many elongated number-names.), But when i see people like dis:
haehawhueheuhuehue
I oil my ban-hammer.

I gave possible scenarios for when numbers in ones username affect my perception of a person and when they do not.
Please, be honest, did you or rainbow actually read the whole OP before posting?

BUMP, and would the name Cloud 9 count, since "Cloud 9" is the famous word. It's not just "Cloud" with a nine at the end.

Blaze0 I can understand though...

BUMP, and would the name Cloud 9 count, since "Cloud 9" is the famous word. It's not just "Cloud" with a nine at the end.

Blaze0 I can understand though...
Go away.

I only have a 2 in my name because someone stole the name "Man", like my name on Blockland.