Poll

Agree?

Yes
170 (53.1%)
No
150 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: People with numbers in their name are generally less mature.  (Read 16453 times)

one god damn number :c

i have 3 numbers in my name because... well.... thats my name on alot of games...

Go and start a topic about people with higher IDs generally being less mature, would you?

I love how these types of topics never apply to the author...
It applies me ass much as can.

hi guys, what's going on here?

Dren, try not making (funny) typos and leaving out words next time. It took me about a minute to figure out what you meant.

Seriously? Now username w/ numbers discrimination? lol weeakk.

Seriously? Now username w/ numbers discrimination? lol weeakk.
Says the guy with a number.

...Anyway, the poll is evened out at 77 and 77, intresting.

Dren, try not making (funny) typos and leaving out words next time. It took me about a minute to figure out what you meant.
k

Says the guy with a number.
Girl, a very awesome one at that.

Never said she wasn't.
Meanwhile you believe she's uncreative and immature. You know, as you stated in the OP.

Same for Bones4, Lalam24, and several other people.

No, just no.
I take it you are not making a thread about high IDs?

I generally find the whole concept of this tread immature and pointless, it discriminates and you don't need to remind people of which stereotypes are / to consider immature, they already know from experience.

If you can't realise that, you shouldn't even be posting threads.

Forgot to mention that it also accelerates noobs to ban these type of people just for having numbers in their name.

Meanwhile you believe she's uncreative and immature. You know, as you stated in the OP.

Same for Bones4, Lalam24, and several other people.
I said generally.
Besides, Lalam24, for example, made their name years ago, so it's no longer relevant.

I said generally.
Besides, Lalam24, for example, made their name years ago, so it's no longer relevant.
So by that you are saying the people have to be new for this to apply to them? Again, make a topic about ID discrimination.