Poll

Agree?

Yes
170 (53.1%)
No
150 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: People with numbers in their name are generally less mature.  (Read 16456 times)

people do not seem to understand what this is about. This is a topic about people that have names like imcool47747386583,
there are plenty of mature people on the forums that have names with numbers.
tyler66,cybertails1998,lalam24 ect
faceplant.png

you dont know how tyler66 is

:/...

My name is original, no one else has the name "Evan5626", it's kinda my trademark.
Yeah but I know 3 others with the name "Evan" so it's not a trademark.

Nice four or five day bump.......

Nice four or five day bump.......
That was at kake, by the way.

So, I've noticed that people with numbers in their name, often put them their because they are choosing a very common name, which is taken, so they must throw random numbers at the end to make it different. Those people, sense they'd rather take an unoriginal name and make it look worse with random characters than simply make up an original name, shows a real lack of creativity. But also, there are the people who think making their name with 'leet' spelling makes them look cooler, or better. When in reality, it seems people tend to think less of someone who replaces a seemingly good name out with numbers which make it harder to read. Though of course, once you make a name it sticks, so even if you were only ten years old when you made an account, you will be stuck with that same name at eighteen, assuming you stay on one forum that long, and can't ask for a name change. And of course there are people who might start one game with a name like "the_best1136" and continue to join other games with that name, thinking they will come into that new community well known, when they won't. If you don't understand what I mean, just look at drama section, you'll see what I mean, almost half the subjects of the topics have multiple numbers in their names.

tl;dr People with numbers in their name are immature, vote if you agree. Discuss.
This is perfectly an example of how there is about 800 blockheads with the name spartan, seriously, get over it and pick an original name not spartan 999204393894

Honestly, this is worse than ID discrimination, your determining a persons intelligence level by a user name they used on an online message board, really, just think about that for a moment. The purpose of an online user name isn't meant to look good, it's so people can refer to you as a specific person. I honestly don't understand why it bugs you so much, it's like being annoyed if someone is named Todd.

Tom

Adding numbers is being creative.

You cannot beat my name in a originality-off, it's simply the best there is.

Notice how he said 'generally', but yet EVERYONE with a number in their name took it as a slap to the left star fish?

The purpose of an online user name isn't meant to look good, it's so people can refer to you as a specific person.

Yes, but when there's literally a page long list of people with the name spartan or shadow or mastercheif, followed by tons of numbers, the only identifying part of their name is the number, might as well be forced to call people by their profile number.

Though I don't get why you didn't just choose "Mega", I don't think it's taken.

Notice how he said 'generally', but yet EVERYONE with a number in their name took it as a slap to the left star fish?
This.
Most of the people in this thread aren't even the target group of the topic.

Though I'm not sure why Kake wanted to bump this.

lol no it isnt

Yes it is, see watch 127198491 :D I'm like Van Gogh.