Poll

Agree?

Yes
170 (53.1%)
No
150 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: People with numbers in their name are generally less mature.  (Read 16443 times)

I only have a 2 in my name because someone stole the name "Man", like my name on Blockland.
then come up with a more original name.

I generally don't find many people on Blockland with numbers in their name besides all those Sonic, masterchief people :P

What about symbols?

dah crap D: (there i go)

BUMP, and would the name Cloud 9 count, since "Cloud 9" is the famous word. It's not just "Cloud" with a nine at the end.

Blaze0 I can understand though...
NO

I only have a 2 in my name because someone stole the name "Man", like my name on Blockland.
You can't call it stolen if it's one of the most unoriginal names ever to exist.

I only use numbers on games, on the rare occasion that the name skyfrost is taken.

BUMP, and would the name Cloud 9 count, since "Cloud 9" is the famous word. It's not just "Cloud" with a nine at the end.

Blaze0 I can understand though...

DEAR GOD
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE BUMPING THESE TOPICS
WHY.

im not immature at all yoo nooby dumbforget

im not immature at all yoo nooby dumbforget
Reaction-
Lolcat...
Deer and bunny...
Kissing deer and bunny..
A guys hand co- WTF
OMG
OMG!!
HOLY SH-
WHOA UGH *Click*
... Phew..
ok

Less mature you say? Clearly I haven't been to the rich kids school of manners.

Maybe that's a sign that you should think up a better name?

numbers are fine and this whole "think up a better more original name" debate is handicapped and everyone who argues this point is also handicapped

Who the forget bumped this and why?