87 (76.3%)
Yes
3 (2.6%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Blockland As We Know It, Is Falling apart In A way you cannot understand.  (Read 14018 times)

forget THIS!!! loving IDIOT BRother did all this stuff!!! He's such a loving richard head! I didn't make this (tecnicly i did but he went online cuz he knows my password and username) I'm so loving mad, this is to prove it wasn't me.... loving richard headed brother o mine im so frigging pissed
Bullstuff.

But I don't want to forget your brother.

Dude, its called having a passworded server to keep the idiots out :/
hot.
Gay  :cookieMonster:

You OP, are a loving messed up piece of stuff. You're an immature whiny idiot who rants for attention and thinks that being on the bad side will make you happy. You know what? forget off. We don't need anymore idiots and stupid fools like you and we don't want more. Go back to you stupid reality and loving smash your rotten piece of stuff computer to pieces and leave. Go play with idiots until you've matured enough to come back. People like you ruin this forums life and you guys should just shut up. You blame your "brother"when everybody knows it's not you. Altering your spelling style and way will not change whatever has happened, it will still be you. If you want your "brother"to not get on, here's an idea. Use some loving common sense you pothead. We aren't here to teach your little pan of a head about things in the internet and waffle stuffs, loving leave. If idiots like you were to be thrown away, the world would be a much cleaner place. loving, get off this world for everybody's sake.

LEAVE

You OP, are a loving messed up piece of stuff. You're an immature whiny idiot who rants for attention and thinks that being on the bad side will make you happy. You know what? forget off. We don't need anymore idiots and stupid fools like you and we don't want more. Go back to you stupid reality and loving smash your rotten piece of stuff computer to pieces and leave. Go play with idiots until you've matured enough to come back. People like you ruin this forums life and you guys should just shut up. You blame your "brother"when everybody knows it's not you. Altering your spelling style and way will not change whatever has happened, it will still be you. If you want your "brother"to not get on, here's an idea. Use some loving common sense you pothead. We aren't here to teach your little pan of a head about things in the internet and waffle stuffs, loving leave. If idiots like you were to be thrown away, the world would be a much cleaner place. loving, get off this world for everybody's sake.

LEAVE
Calm the forget down.

There are some idiots around Blockland servers. Although, thats the way it'll be anywhere. You have to understand that, especially on the Internet, there will always be a douchebag. If you want to lower the amount of hatred, don't go cooking up a message like the OP.

Just host a decent server, use your best judgement, and make your little slice of Blockland what you want it to be. Then avoid any other places you think will irritate you. Thats really all you can do.

BOO HOO, BLOCKLAND IS FALLING APART BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF DUM PEOPLE :'(   /wrists

forget THIS!!! loving IDIOT BRother did all this stuff!!! He's such a loving richard head! I didn't make this (tecnicly i did but he went online cuz he knows my password and username) I'm so loving mad, this is to prove it wasn't me.... loving richard headed brother o mine im so frigging pissed
I almost want to believe this because the OP is worded much more intelligibly and this is just some handicapped dribble.

I don't see what motivation your brother had to go on your account and post a rant about how he thinks your game is dying.

Everyone on the Blockland Forums is gay!

forget stuff, stupid ass brother!
 :cookieMonster:

Yeah, you're right.
I'll stop swearing because somebody I've never even heard of told me to.
Thank you for enlightening me.
I was shrouded in darkness until you showed me the light.
Even though swearing can be a sometimes necessary way of emphasizing concepts, I'll stop because you told me to.

loving tool.  :cookieMonster: