87 (76.3%)
Yes
3 (2.6%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Blockland As We Know It, Is Falling apart In A way you cannot understand.  (Read 13970 times)

Thanks for understanding but blockland will never change... no matter how retarted people will get.

Dribble dribble cunt stuff richard.

You OP, are a loving messed up piece of stuff. You're an immature whiny idiot who rants for attention and thinks that being on the bad side will make you happy. You know what? forget off. We don't need anymore idiots and stupid fools like you and we don't want more. Go back to you stupid reality and loving smash your rotten piece of stuff computer to pieces and leave. Go play with idiots until you've matured enough to come back. People like you ruin this forums life and you guys should just shut up. You blame your "brother"when everybody knows it's not you. Altering your spelling style and way will not change whatever has happened, it will still be you. If you want your "brother"to not get on, here's an idea. Use some loving common sense you pothead. We aren't here to teach your little pan of a head about things in the internet and waffle stuffs, loving leave. If idiots like you were to be thrown away, the world would be a much cleaner place. loving, get off this world for everybody's sake.

LEAVE
Calm the forget down.

And don't quote the OP.
 1. Just did so go screw yourself                                                                                                                                                                                           2. Don't you have anything better to do. You commented over 3 times.                                                                                                                         3. It's people like you who are computer lazes and don't go outside there whole life.                             4. Actually pretend that you don't embaress yourself.                                                5. Maybe you should go be a monday somewhere else                                                                                                                                                                                                      And for the record, I didn't get knocked up in the head at birth unlike yourself.. so take it out on someone else gay wad.         P.S., I don't care if I'm going against everything I just said. You just got pwned.            
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 05:21:24 PM by Caspow »

1. Just did so go screw yourself                                                                                                                                                                                                                             2. Don't you have anything better to do. You commented over 3 times.                                                                                                                                                                               3. It's people like you who are computer lazes and don't go outside there whole life.                             4. Actually pretend that you don't embaress yourself.                                                5. Maybe you should go be a monday somewhere else                                                                                                                                                                                                      And for the record, I didn't get knocked up in the head at birth unlike yourself.. so take it out on someone else gay wad.         P.S., I don't care if I'm going against everything I just said. You just got pwned.             
You're so stupid it isn't funny.

1. Just did so go screw yourself                                                                                                                                                                                                                             2. Don't you have anything better to do. You commented over 3 times.                                                                                                                                                                               3. It's people like you who are computer lazes and don't go outside there whole life.                             4. Actually pretend that you don't embaress yourself.                                                5. Maybe you should go be a monday somewhere else                                                                                                                                                                                                      And for the record, I didn't get knocked up in the head at birth unlike yourself.. so take it out on someone else gay wad.         P.S., I don't care if I'm going against everything I just said. You just got pwned.            

Lol. Bad alignment ftw. You'll never program in HTML, that's for sure.

Also, inb4movetodrama.

1. Just did so go screw yourself                                                                                                                                                                                                                             2. Don't you have anything better to do. You commented over 3 times.                                                                                                                                                                               3. It's people like you who are computer lazes and don't go outside there whole life.                             4. Actually pretend that you don't embaress yourself.                                                5. Maybe you should go be a monday somewhere else                                                                                                                                                                                                      And for the record, I didn't get knocked up in the head at birth unlike yourself.. so take it out on someone else gay wad.         P.S., I don't care if I'm going against everything I just said. You just got pwned.            
Whoops, look like someone just became a "swearing bum."

MrMulch's Guide to Success

1: Making lists is cool                                                         2: Large Spacing is cool                                                                                             3: I'm cool

Lol. Bad alignment ftw. You'll never program in HTML, that's for sure.

Also, inb4movetodrama.
Screw you tubby.

Screw you tubby.

Really fat jokes? Is that what you're resorting to?

1: Making lists is cool                                                         2: Large Spacing is cool                                                                                             3: I'm cool
No you are not.

Really fat jokes? Is that what you're resorting to?
Be a snake somewhere else.

No you are not.
He was making fun of your terrible alignment.

Your such a dumbass.
his such a dumbass.