87 (76.3%)
Yes
3 (2.6%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Blockland As We Know It, Is Falling apart In A way you cannot understand.  (Read 14031 times)

I don't see what motivation your brother had to go on your account and post a rant about how he thinks your game is dying.
Maybe he plays Roblox.

Except, I don't even think you have a brother.

stuff THAT monday CHANGED THE POLL.

FFFFUUUU-

There are some idiots around Blockland servers. Although, thats the way it'll be anywhere. You have to understand that, especially on the Internet, there will always be a douchebag. If you want to lower the amount of hatred, don't go cooking up a message like the OP.

Just host a decent server, use your best judgement, and make your little slice of Blockland what you want it to be. Then avoid any other places you think will irritate you. Thats really all you can do.
Thanks, I understand that know.

Op is either Schizophrenic, or just even stupider than I thought before.

OP is a maggot dumbass

what is this a loving hippie convention?

Swearing, violations,and crucial events... these are the words that describe what Blockland is becoming. This post is an opinion, an opinion that is trying to change the way of violence and terrible facts. Face it, people are swearing, and abusing admin, and spamming the Blockland world. You know who you are. I've come to have a lot enemies over fights that I now I realize are over nothing. I bet one of you will post something with a swear or insult. This is because non of you understand because you can't describe your feeling like a human being. I bet most of your mothers' would slap you in the face if you said one hardcore swear word in front of her. But you think your off the hook when swear on Blockland. This isn't meant to prove anything. This has already been proved. Thousands of times. So if you are one of those people who swear for fun and spam the heck out of servers that never did anything wrong to you, then you will grow up to be MESSED UP, no LOVING FAMILY, and no FRIENDS. You all can have fun without swearing can't you? If no, then no one will ever understand this. So enjoy destroying mind of the minds of young children. And with your help, you can turn them into a swearing bum like yourself. I know this will never change anyone this is just to show the fact. You know who you are.  
FINALY!!!someone actually spoke up about this.I agree.

Your opinion is instantly negated because you have the word "lego" and "dude" in your name.

So you're saying EVERYONE here is as you describe?

:/

define "spamming the blockland world"

The Blockland community has always had idiots.

Sarcasm?

Or are you just an idiot?
And don't quote the OP.

Your opinion is instantly negated because you have the word "lego" and "dude" in your name.
Pow! Haha!

I find it funny that him and his brother share the same maturity/grammar/and similar sentence structure.

Why the hell did you add that apostrophe?

P.S. I hope you get banned for this, you incompetent alt.
Learn2Grammar. :o
You put an apostrophe after if it is more then one's posession.

Thanks for understanding but blockland will never change... no matter how retarted people will get.

This is similar to the way Jirue got banned...