87 (76.3%)
Yes
3 (2.6%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Blockland As We Know It, Is Falling apart In A way you cannot understand.  (Read 13968 times)

Alright everyone, this guy is obviously a troll. The smartest decision to make here is to not post in this topic. By posting in this topic you are only giving him what he wants, attention. I don't think he deserves any attention and neither should you.

In short do not post in this topic.
If i do get banned, i don't need blockland, I have xbox. Wii, and all that.

Hey, guys.

do not post in this topic.

You know who you are Beckett and Blockoman.

When you get banned, the world will be a better place for everyone.
I wonder what great insult he'll think up for this comment.

but blok land is betr

Good, no one wants you here.

Also, I think he's trolling.

Hey, guys.

You know who you are Beckett and Blockoman.
ok

When you signed up for the forum you had to click a button that said you were over 13 under penalty of law. You lied, and you can go to jail for it. Hope they have Wii and Xbox in juvie!

i have alerted the police and they're coming to your house right now!
COPPA IS COMING

I'm not that stupid.
yes you are
your a handicapped moron

Good, no one wants you here.

Also, I think he's trolling.
What was a slight post turned into a big fuss. This was a rlly big trap to get all of you to waste your worthless live posting these. I bet you would say the same about me, but my life isn't garbage.

When you signed up for the forum you had to click a button that said you were over 13 under penalty of law. You lied, and you can go to jail for it. Hope they have Wii and Xbox in juvie!
It's too bad that isn't true :c

What was a slight post turned into a big fuss. This was a rlly big trap to get all of you to waste your worthless live posting these. I bet you would say the same about me, but my life isn't garbage.
No, really?

Also- it's a trap!

It's too bad that isn't true :c
Yes it is and I can show you a copy of the law if you want.

Slight post as in: omg blockland cussing end of the world asshdajda
Trap? huehue
It's about to be.