Poll

How embarrassing was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

Extremely
Very
Pretty
Some
A little

Author Topic: Embarrassed?  (Read 12692 times)

Hehe, i hit a girl i like with a frisbee to the head.

i laughed
Then felt bad.

one time I accidentally 6 million of them

OK, that jokes getting annoying to me.

i remember once when in gym, we had free time, so everyone just grabbed balls and started playing with them (no joke in there)

and then i grabbed a hula hoop and when people threw the basketballs and footballs and stuff to their friends, i'd throw the hula-hoop upwards and make the ball go through it

It was pretty cool until i distracted this one girl from catching the ball and she got hit in the face with a football and started crying.

I pulled my pants down in school BEFORE 1st grade.

and my underwar.

One time, I was singing on a stage when someone threw a bottle at my face. It was really embarassing. Luckily, I played it out smoothly.

I got pants'd (underwear too) like 12 times in one night.

I pulled my pants down in school BEFORE 1st grade.

and my underwar.

Keep that crap to yourselves.

One time, I was singing on a stage when someone threw a bottle at my face. It was really embarassing. Luckily, I played it out smoothly.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminds me another thing...

In 4th grade some kid was mad at a teacher. It was during a play. When him and some other kids had to go up that teacher was real close to him so he gave her the finger.

Girl in my class caused panic in my groin area after poking me there multiple times.

this one time in my english class the assignment said write a letter to convince your teacher how to help you, or another student to do better

i thought it was a letter from me to another student,  and complained to the teacher about my grade, then she showed me what i miss-read, and i apologized, but thankfully i got her back a week later, i had an example of personification, and she said it wasn't and i explained how it was

Back when I was 7 and on a trip to the Isle of Man with my best friend (Good Days) I met some other kids. I couldn't understand their accent at all and thought they were speaking German or something so I said "Sorry, I speak English." They looked upset and I realised they were speaking English. I walked off quickly with that really wierd embarresing feeling.

That's the only embarresing moment that comes to mind right now but i'm sure there's more. :S

oh i remember a bad one, i was waxing the trouser titan and my sister snuck up behind me, and clapped when i finished

Keep that crap to yourselves.
Sorry if I gave you wood dark.

oh i remember a bad one, i was waxing the trouser titan and my sister snuck up behind me, and clapped when i finished
I doubt this.

OK, that jokes getting annoying to me.

Actually that time when I seven of them was pretty funny.