Poll

Are you going to PAX?

Yes
25 (9.6%)
No
235 (90.4%)

Total Members Voted: 259

Author Topic: PAX 2010 - Update  (Read 33731 times)

I think kompressor is writing a book to follow up his panel, So it's all cool beans for us other people too.
Octagon tree farm anyone?

I think kompressor is writing a book to follow up his panel, So it's all cool beans for us other people too.

I would pay a good sum of money for this

he will write a book.
but before it gets published in english, it will be translated into german, then japanese, then BACK to english. lol

*news radio reference goes over everyone's head

I don't really have the money necessary to fly or drive there, never mind the cost of a hotel room for a few days.

It's something I may attempt in the future, but I'll have to plan it out better. Perhaps next time we can carpool?

I really have the money necessary to fly there so no, screw you.  :cookieMonster:

Also I think he remembered how handicapped the community is and quit the thread; many of us PAX attendees are going to be traveling within 24 hours and there's still no tentative idea for a meetup.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:49:34 PM by Mr. Wallet »

Badspot, look for this man at Pax.

Shake his hand for me.
Also pick me up in Vancouver, k?

Or pick me up from all the way in Ontario.

Dammit, And i just live about 2 hours away.

I would love to go, but I just now found out about it, and I live across the USA from it.

I want to shake Badspot's hand >:C

Badspot, pick me up in Phoenix.

I'll share stories of adventure and rubber band balsa wood planes.

Badspot, pick me up in Pakista- owaitnvm

Pretty sure he has to drive by Vancouver to get to Seattle anyways so it's not like he'd have to go out of his way to pick me up.
I'll bring some pepsi and wheat thins, k badspot?

I'll just get console to hack him so he'll give me money and I can magically afford a teleporter and then I'll be there.

Why does all the good stuff happen in America? D: