Poll

Are you going to PAX?

Yes
25 (9.6%)
No
235 (90.4%)

Total Members Voted: 259

Author Topic: PAX 2010 - Update  (Read 33874 times)

I've been really thinking about this for a year now. When I get the money, and the opportunity to do it, should I fly to America and buy a house there?

I would love to go, but unfortunately for me, Seattle is half way across the continent.

I would love to go, but unfortunately for me, Seattle is half way across the continent.

I heard valve was gonna be at PAX with portal 2 this year anyways.

Badspot, bring a camera and take pictures, or better yet, take a video camera with you and record your adventure at PAX!

Make sure you check out guild wars 2 :D

I am currently at San Diego International airport boarding for seattle!

Would eleven year olds be able to attend the ''meeting''?

I've been really thinking about this for a year now. When I get the money, and the opportunity to do it, should I fly to America and buy a house there?
YES.

It's not really a meeting probably.

Would eleven year olds be able to attend the ''meeting''?
Dude your breaking a rule kids under 13 shouldn't be on the forums didn't you agree to the thing when creating a profile?
"By accepting this term you agree with us that you 13 years old or older and eligible to join."

Dude your breaking a rule kids under 13 shouldn't be on the forums didn't you agree to the thing when creating a profile?
"By accepting this term you agree with us that you 13 years old or older and eligible to join."
He lied!

Badspot is pretty loose with that.  I think he put it their, so he could reduce the amount of capable idiots of joining.