Author Topic: Time to be beaten by nuns because Jesus loves me  (Read 5043 times)

Then, laugh when they tell you about Jesus on the cross.
Say, "Remember, about 2000 years ago, some dude was nailed to a tree for saying how good it would be if everyone was nice to each other for a change?"

Say, "Remember, about 2000 years ago, some dude was nailed to a tree for saying how good it would be if everyone was nice to each other for a change?"
lolno.

Say, "Remember, about 2000 years ago, some dude was nailed to a tree for saying how good it would be if everyone was nice to each other for a change?"
qft

By default I have to rent a tablet computer from the school. Should be fun but will probably have a stuff ton of restrictions

Hey friend, I actually believe in this stuff
Yep, earth never came from the sun.

Yep, earth never came from the sun.
At the beginning, there was nothing, but there was a giant ball of mass generated from nothing, then explode

At the beginning, there was nothing, but there was a giant ball of mass generated from nothing, then explode
There were very small particles IIRC.

That went like super nuclear and exploded a stuff ton of... stuff.

And made stuff. Then the stuff cooled down and turned into stuff stars and remains of the stuffstars turned into planets.

There were very small particles IIRC.

That went like super nuclear and exploded a stuff ton of... stuff.

And made stuff. Then the stuff cooled down and turned into stuff stars and remains of the stuffstars turned into planets.
Well stuff..

Hue..

Ontopic: Have fun :I

I've had some "experience" with nuns before...

Ontopic: Have fun :I
I will
I've had some "experience" with nuns before...
Having love on nuns is frowned upon



Do you have to wear uniforms?


Do you have to wear uniforms?
A golf shirt and kacky pants. After Thanksgiving I wear a dress shirt. I can get a sweater vest or jacket if I want to