Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 28750 times)

im pretty sure alot of people will prefer the old static ones
Even if that's true, static sprites are never coming back. Unless GameFreak adds an option to turn them off in the next game.

the animated sprites are about 1000% more cool than still ones, stop being so asspained because 'new things suck, change is bad, my parent beat me etc.'

the animated sprites are about 1000% more cool than still ones, stop being so asspained because 'new things suck, change is bad, my parent beat me etc.'
bahaha.

theyre not better in any ways
most pre gen 5 pokemon animations suck or are loving boring

Change is fine, I think they're ugly.

It just dawned upon me that I can get the Mummy ability into the field with Desukan early on, and then switch in Archaeos to get his own ability overwritten. This means he won't lose half his attack when he falls below half health anymore. Awesome.
desukan
desuka
desu ka
DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

desukan
desuka
desu ka
DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU
I'm naming mine Suiseiseki when the English versions are released.

I thought it was going to be like the Colosseum/Battle Revolution animations where you actually see it moving differently when it does an attack...

I thought it was going to be like the Colosseum/Battle Revolution animations where you actually see it moving differently when it does an attack...

Pikachu used Tackle! <Pikachu moves forward a bit and then moves back a bit>

Pikachu used Thunderbolt! <Pikachu moves forward a bit and then moves back a bit>

Pikachu used Tackle! <Pikachu throws itself at the opponent*>

Pikachu used Thunderbolt! <Pikachu shoots lightning at the opponent>
*contact animations are Battle Revolution only
Fixed.

People still play pokemon at age 24?