Author Topic: Ban App for supercoolbricks123  (Read 5605 times)

He revived multible month to 5 month old topics in Modding Discussion with senseless posts. The last one was:
how do i get villna mod for RTB
So I know it's spam. Even if he was hacked, it's spamming. lease ban him :/

He acts like a idiot and is what I call a spammer.

I support this.

You Pretty bad yourself -=>RR<=-MasterCE.

He revived multible month to 5 month old topics in Modding Discussion with senseless posts. The last one was:
how do i get villna mod for RTB
So I know it's spam. Even if he was hacked, it's spamming. lease ban him :/

There's a heap of other noobs, why him?

This is why...
I'm Back from my Break With an Update!
I updated the heli so it has a Blade on the roof and it moves O.o
Also can any one Still download the vehicles I got an error so could some one post me back saying if thay can still download the vehicles. IF you can't download them I'm pandaed I deleted most of them vehicles ages ago
when i first read this i thought thatv the littel letters were some thing on my com but now i know but not telling anyone

Can you explain that in english, Packer?

Can you explain that in english, Packer?
You Dumb and blind, first look at the dates. Second look at his comment... EVERY BODY KNOWS THAT!!!

Jookia use your brain its handy.

No I ment whether you support us or not, dammit constant headaches!

No I ment whether you support us or not, dammit constant headaches!
You sir Made no sense, make sure you saying stuff that go towards what you meant instead of saying a bunch of random crap. Yes I think he should be banned for a while and he should get his act together.

I think I made sense. Then again I have a huge headache.

So, he revived an old topic. Is that the end of the world? There's no law against being clueless, which is why most of you still aren't in jail.

Linde, You forget they allow laptops in jail now (lol j/k).

i agree with your idea to ban supercrappycoolbricks123

I dont agree....like Jookia said...There are other noobs aswell...why not ban them aswell? Why just one person? Why don't we just ban every noob then?