Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16736 times)

SUDDENLY, HE CLEARED BRICKS.
And crashed one of my players.

ID 4469
I wouldn't lie about this stuff, ask sabbin.

And he's not admin or stuff, i have no password. What exploit did he find i don't even

And he just crashed me and everyone else.

Yep.  I was there.  Cca even asked what you would do if he crashed the server.  I recommend key revoke.

So, your title says hacked but you call it yourself a exploit.

sense make it doesnt

So, your title says hacked but you call it yourself a exploit.

sense make it doesnt

I don't know man. I'm stupid. ignore that part.

Maybe it's an add-on you're using that allows that user to do stuff with your server?

Maybe it's an add-on you're using that allows that user to do stuff with your server?

I don't have any.

double: either that or someone should stalk him if he does this on other servers

It still pisses me off a ton.  All I know is skill cleared bricks then said I have a cat and I crashed.

But I have evidence he did it.  He asked repeatedly what the results would be when he crashed the server, and also kept making remarks such as, "hey stand still so i can delete your player datablock"

It still pisses me off a ton.  All I know is skill cleared bricks then said I have a cat and I crashed.

But I have evidence he did it.  He asked repeatedly what the results would be when he crashed the server, and also kept making remarks such as, "hey stand still so i can delete your player datablock"

Here's the fun part.
I didn't.

someone acted through skill?

Here's the fun part.
I didn't.

No no no, I know for a fact you didn't, however that's how it appeared on my moniter, and everyone else's.  We're dealing with a massive friend gentlemen.

No no no, I know for a fact you didn't, however that's how it appeared on my moniter, and everyone else's.  We're dealing with a massive friend gentlemen.

It didn't appear on mine.
Suddenly everyones bricks where being removed.

restart server
wait for him to join again
take screens / make video
????
profit