Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16763 times)

...Why are you in the drama section if you think like this lol
Because, Someone has to not be a whiny 8 year old here.
What if you worked 2 hours on a build, and then some guy crashes the server for his own amusement, and by sheer stupidity, you forgot to save?

You would be upset.
I wouldn't care.

Well your obviously heere over spending time with your family.. So yes it is.
I live alone?

Then report him to Badspot and move the forget on. Is it worth the time? Is this really more important then, I don't know, REAL social interaction? maybe even spending time with your family?
Stop posting here. You could be spending time with your family.

NOEDIT: Didn't see his "I live alone" stuff.

Because, Someone has to not be a whiny 8 year old here. I wouldn't care.I live alone?

I know you dont live alone. I also know you would care. Stop acting tuff. Your age is also NA so you might aswell be an 8 year old

Because, Someone has to not be a whiny 8 year old here. I wouldn't care.I live alone?

Welcome to the drama section.
Please take note, the section name is "Drama".
What'd you expect, everyone getting along talking about who's the friendliest here?

NOEDIT: Didn't see his "I live alone" stuff.
I forgive you  :cookieMonster:
I know you dont live alone. I also know you would care. Stop acting tuff. Your age is also NA so you might aswell be an 8 year old
I'm 23, Live alone, and I'm this new thing called a "Man" Its a game, none of it matters, So I loose a build, ITS A BUILDING GAME; I should thank him for giving me something to do.
Welcome to the drama section.
Please take note, the section name is "Drama".
What'd you expect, everyone getting along talking about who's the friendliest here?
:cookieMonster:

I forgive you  :cookieMonster:I'm 23, Live alone, and I'm this new thing called a "Man" Its a game, none of it matters, So I loose a build, ITS A BUILDING GAME; I should thank him for giving me something to do. :cookieMonster:
Who wants to bet on when the drama will be posted?

Who wants to bet on when the drama will be posted?
Over night.

Oh you guys, making me laugh here.

How did this start?

Lets get back on topic shall we?

So Cca's latest plan is to turn the table on me and say i cleared the bricks myself and crashed everyone in my server including my simultaneous.
which i have no clue how to do (The last part).
Apparently, to everyone else, i removed bricks. I didn't even know bricks where being removed till i suddenly saw my island dissapearing. I'm pretty sure i wouldn't do that seeing as i made a topic for my server and all and was having a stuffload of fun making a castle.

How did this start?

Newest plan: He doesn't know what happened.

On multiple occaisions i've seen Cca do some "hacking".

Badspot needs to see his IP and ban every key related to it. Also, keep name different from forum one, could keep you slightly more protected from this.

I forgive you  :cookieMonster:I'm 23, Live alone, and I'm this new thing called a "Man" Its a game, none of it matters, So I loose a build, ITS A BUILDING GAME; I should thank him for giving me something to do. :cookieMonster:

So your fine with someone joining your server and possibly being able to delete your DataBlock throught he console?

Naw, that was a joke. i was messing around and Skill got the idea to get a reason to drama me