Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16780 times)

Dis' true, lil prank i did C:
and i was talking about Kapital c:

Doom has theory about how this could be possible without hacking.

Skill4Life might have one of those add-ons that clears your bricks when you disconnect. Skill crashed, and, before the server went down, the add-on cleared his bricks.

Doom has theory about how this could be possible without hacking.

Skill4Life might have one of those add-ons that clears your bricks when you disconnect. Skill crashed, and, before the server went down, the add-on cleared his bricks.

I don't.

Was hosting Mini-Empires, so why would i want peoples bricks to clear when they left?

Line of events
*Cca joinz
*Cca acts like hacker
*Skill clears bricks
*Skill blames Cca
*I crash - I thought skill banned me or somthing
*Drama

Was hosting Mini-Empires, so why would i want peoples bricks to clear when they left?
Oh, lol. Well I don't know.

Line of events
*Cca joinz
*Cca acts like hacker
*Skill clears bricks
*Skill blames Cca
*I crash - I thought skill banned me or somthing
*Drama

We already went over all of that stuff. The bricks where cleared, yes, it said i did it but i didn't. I didn't know bricks where cleared. Why wouldn't i blame you? That's way too much of a coincidence if it happened 10 minutes within the time you said you'd crash the server (Which did happen).

You really think i'd purposely destroy my own server, while having fun, to frame Cca, who i've never really talked to for a reason i don't even know?

bored idiots do this stuff, regardless the consequences

With the way Cca is acting, I have to join sides with Skill4Life.

I am done fighting now...
I didnt do it...
Thats it...

It's just a game.

I didnt do it...
Thats it...

It's just a game.

You are spoiling fun. The point of games is to have fun. If you put a huge amount of effort into somthing and some one comes and clears bricks, thats just fine obviousley because its a game.

I didnt do it...
Thats it...

It's just a game.

You did do it, and you know it.
Your bullstuff crying won't get you out of this mess, you know you did wrong. It's way too obvious that you did it with your comments.

all I see is a big fat coincidence, and without any facts I'm not siding with anyone.

Cca is trolling while enjoying the situation that everyone thinks now that he's a damn hacker, I'd do the same.

Cca is a troll.
He knows it.
I know it.
You all it.
But, I personally know him, I highly doubt he even has the ability to "hack" a server, then crash it... so I propose to you, coincidence isn't always a fact.

Come to think of it, no one even knows how to define troll, do you?
If you don't like him, then just do this
1.Reload server
2.Load bricks
3.Ban Cca
5.Fix his BLID on your post which is incorrect
6.????
7.PROFIT

Cca is a troll.
He knows it.
I know it.
You all it.
But, I personally know him, I highly doubt he even has the ability to "hack" a server, then crash it... so I propose to you, coincidence isn't always a fact.

Come to think of it, no one even knows how to define troll, do you?
If you don't like him, then just do this
1.Reload server
2.Load bricks
3.Ban Cca
5.Fix his BLID on your post which is incorrect
6.????
7.PROFIT

I get that, But the problem is that someone managed to clear bricks somehow, and I am sure It's Cca. He could of gotten his hands on a script or some stuff. But either way, the fact that someone is able to abuse servers like this is extremely bad.