Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16731 times)

Bahahaha, Cca's caught in his own pile of stuff.  That and his sad attempt at turning the tables backfired on his pathetic ass.  Ahh wow this is great, he's making himself look like a fool.

Cca is obviously an extremely successful troll.

Hey guys, I hear this is where the party's at.

Cca is obviously an extremely successful troll.
Indeed.  However some time or another he'll stop and question his idiocy.  Why he is doing it, only he knows, and if he will decide to stop wasting his time, he'll do so.  Now I've completely decided I'm done with it.  I'll let him stuff up his own little storm of friendry, because it shouldn't affect me, however it does.  Not anymore, he means nothing as does his decisions.  I just want to make sure Skill and the others get what they want.

Hey guys, I hear this is where the party's at.
Ooohhh yeaaa

Indeed.  However some time or another he'll stop and question his idiocy.  Why he is doing it, only he knows, and if he will decide to stop wasting his time, he'll do so.  Now I've completely decided I'm done with it.  I'll let him stuff up his own little storm of friendry, because it shouldn't affect me, however it does.  Not anymore, he means nothing as does his decisions.  I just want to make sure Skill and the others get what they want.
Ooohhh yeaaa

All i want is for Cca to admit to his actions and take responsibility and whatever consequences follow.

All i want is for Cca to admit to his actions and take responsibility and whatever consequences follow.

And I do not understand why he doesn't.  There is basically solid evidence and proof that he did what he is claiming he did not do.

admit to his actions and take responsibility and whatever consequences follow.
Cca
I can see where this gets almost illogical to believe possible.
Considering Cca being the troll he is, I doubt he would admit it if he did do it.
Just sayin'

There is basically solid evidence and proof that he did what he is claiming he did not do.
Why should he do and ruin the rage you guys have?

"Hey! We have proof, nothing can get you out of this!"

"lol i didnt ddo it x3"

"GOD DAMN IT BUT WE HAVE PROOF!!!"

Cca gave this topic up awhile ago...
He came
He saw
He trolled.

OnTopic: Obviously now I'm going to have to take actions upon this also myself ingame.
Anyways, judging by how Cca has acted for the past 3 years... well

You got trolled by the King.
Now you've got options here
A.Ignore him
B.Continue this thread and finish winning
Or
C.Take matters into your own hands
In this post I am not attempting to insult or side with anyone I am simply stating facts

or create a god damn new thread about him being the exploit jerk and repost every post that has been posted here that proove that he's exploiting and report him with the link to the thread, so badspot/the mod don't have to read through the 13 pages.

-snip-

You don't get it do you? I don't give two stuffs if i got trolled. The point is he managed to clear all my bricks somehow and crashed clients. I really don't give two stuffs if he's "The best troll out there". Go post somewhere else.

Wha'd I miss overnight.

:cookieMonster: