Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16654 times)

Isn't there already an add-on for the warp keybind?
shtu up noob cigarette lol
Yeah, Cca made his first, but didn't release. It was private. I traded a mod for it.

Cca is a known idiot. It would not suprise me at all if he did this. The point is proven further that he was stupid enough to try to fake an IRC chat and got caught right away.

Cca, nothing you can say is going to pull your ass out of this one. Even if you did not harm the server your actions on this topic alone confirm the statements that you are a complete moron. Something obviously went down since your a blatantly trying so hard to deny everything. First you went from denying everything, to attempting to ignore the whole topic, to trying to pin it all on Skill. Your reputation proceeds you as being an annoying, roostery, immature little child who is nothing but an absolute burden to everyone on Blockland.

Next, this is directed to all of the people saying, "you guys are idiots you all got trolled". Shut the forget up.

Cca has been like this since he has been on Blockland. His childish behavior is well known. If he was a troll he would have been most certainly been banned by now. Plus, he is desperately trying to pull his ass out of the fire on this one. Your common troll would not go through the trouble of doing that. So to the people who are telling everyone they were trolled and that they are stupid for continuing this thread.

I suggest you idiots learn to actually distinguish a troll rather then throw out allegations of trolling with no proof.

I call bullstuff on Cca.

Destroyer, +1 happy point
I think he's been banned for accusations of trolling before, though
he did image spam to annoy us, is that considered trolling?

Destroyer, +1 happy point
I think he's been banned for accusations of trolling before, though
he did image spam to annoy us, is that considered trolling?

Spam, not trolling.

Event overload?

Yes probably.

I need images from console for the REAL proof and not IRC stuff.

If you'd read the topic, you'd realize i can't get any. even if i did, i doubt you'd be any help.

My server crashed once when i clicked my "OnActivate>Player>ChangeDataBlock>Minifig" if you have that add on your server will always crash it has happened to me but if that's not your problem then just ignore this post  :cookieMonster:

Spam, not trolling.
I've seen people get banned for image spam before.

trying so hard to deny everything.
he is desperately trying to pull his ass out of the fire on this one.

So, wait, saying: "i didnt do it", "but skill was...", is 'trying hard' and 'desperately trying to' in your eyes?

what this guy does is obviously something out of boredom and he most likely doesn't give a stuff about either the players or to what will happen to him.
this guy's acting like he's superb and invincible and since he bought this game he thinks he can do what ever he wants to.

Zou

Obviously Cca is innocent. It's Cca.

'Nough said.

Cca needs to be IP banned...