Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16760 times)

So your fine with someone joining your server and possibly being able to delete your DataBlock throught he console?
Yup, Then I just find how it went down in my log file and send it off to badspot.

Also Skill, post your log?

Naw, that was a joke. i was messing around and Skill got the idea to get a reason to drama me

No. You crashed his server and deleted the bricks.. Thats not just messing around.

Naw, that was a joke. i was messing around and Skill got the idea to get a reason to drama me
confession! One ban please

I loving knew this would happen. Now Cca is saying that i'm just looking for a way to drama him.
Although I've seen him once or twice, I've never hated/friended him. I just saw him as your everyday server playing blocklander.

Cca, you're making it way too obvious now. Stop trying to turn this on me.

And Truce deleting base files!
let me stress that I cant hack. i cant even make a keybind script
and i dont have any relationships with those other scripts that would or could get me hacking mods

Deleting base files isnt as bad as a server crash id say...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=83804.0

I loving knew this would happen. Now Cca is saying that i'm just looking for a way to drama him.
Although I've seen him once or twice, I've never hated/friended him. I just saw him as your everyday server playing blocklander.

Cca, you're making it way too obvious now. Stop trying to turn this on me.

He already confessed..

Yup, Then I just find how it went down in my log file and send it off to badspot.

Also Skill, post your log?

When i crashed, i completely blanked and with anger/confusion i re-opened blockland to IRC him.
Is there a way to get the earlier log?
And Truce deleting base files!
let me stress that I cant hack. i cant even make a keybind script
and i dont have any relationships with those other scripts that would or could get me hacking mods

Deleting base files isnt as bad as a server crash id say...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=83804.0

Stop loving trying to get the attention off of you.
You did wrong, and you know it.

Truce is Irrelevent to this topic >.>

Weird stuff happened today on Skill's server.

also for those betting ID9962 is getting drama tomorrow lost :3

also for those betting ID9962 is getting drama tomorrow lost :3

Someone said Overnight didnt they?