Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16409 times)

I was there, I saw it happen. CCA was the only one talking about hacking and stuff when this whent down. There is no way this was a coincidence.

This strongly suggests that Cca is at fault.  I feel like a key revoke is too harsh, but it is the only option there is.  If he is going to exploit servers like he did for his own amusement, then he isn't worth keeping in the community.

You also seem like a bit of a troll.
umad?
-Snip-

I feel like a key revoke is too harsh

You don't even know what harsh is if you think that a key revoke is harsh.

Double post sorry-

Skill4life cleared his bricks and blamed me for it
and people think i hack now... then Skill was blaming me and then skill did somthing in console or somthing and crashed everyone

...I do not know....

Give us proof that it wasn't you

Pleading for sympathy won't get you off the hook

Double post sorry-

Skill4life cleared his bricks and blamed me for it
and people think i hack now... then Skill was blaming me and then skill did somthing in console or somthing and crashed everyone

...I do not know....

And now he's turning the tables saying it's my fault.
Nice try.

And now he's turning the tables saying it's my fault.
Nice try.
I think you would be capable of doing that, but I don't think that is the case in this situation.

HEY GUYS.
ITS JUST A GAME.

Who Cares?
Just reload the server.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 04:17:17 PM by Badspot »

HEY GUYS.
ITS JUST A GAME.

Who Cares?
Just reload the server.

Thats not the point.
It might just be a game, But if somone is going to join and ruin the server for there pleasure.. Thats not acceptable

I care.
I care for the people playing blockland right now peacefully, just to be crushed by some friend who can manage to delete/crash everyone.

Thats not the point.
It might just be a game, But if somone is going to join and ruin the server for there pleasure.. Thats not acceptable
Then report him to Badspot and move the forget on. Is it worth the time? Is this really more important then, I don't know, REAL social interaction? maybe even spending time with your family?

-Snip-
What if you worked 2 hours on a build, and then some guy crashes the server for his own amusement, and by sheer stupidity, you forgot to save?

You would be upset.

Then report him to Badspot and move the forget on. Is it worth the time? Is this really more important then, I don't know, REAL social interaction? maybe even spending time with your family?

...Why are you in the drama section if you think like this lol

Well your obviously heere over spending time with your family.. So yes it is.