Author Topic: School being sued for several cases of bullying  (Read 7764 times)

Things like this make me feel like if I didn't have a future I would go murder people who do stuff like this.

Another worthless parasite removed from our society. The bullies should go off and die as well.

i kicked a bully in the balls of pissing the crap out of me ._.

i kicked a bully in the balls of pissing the crap out of me ._.
and i killed a bully got pissing me off

People who commit Self Delete because of bullying are stupid. Most bullies are just insecure and try to make themselves feel better by bothering other people. People who commit Self Delete because of bulling can't handle their emotions correctly.

you cant blame the bully because some kid killed himself.
blame the parents for not raising him to handle the very basic stresses of childhood.
i've been made fun of a few times but i didnt give a stuff
these people need to learn to not give a stuff

If someone kills themself it is completly their fault, don't feel too bad for the kid.

oh my god all of you are terrible

Suicidal kid is stupid.
Bullies are stupid.
Parents are stupid.
School is stupid.

See, it's a cycle.

In this Thread: People constantly advise that other people should be completely apathetic to whatever kind of negative treatment gets thrown at them and just not care in any way or amount.

Bunch of Internet tough guys.

In this Thread: People constantly advise that other people should be completely apathetic to whatever kind of negative treatment gets thrown at them and just not care in any way or amount.

Bunch of Internet tough guys.

there is a huge difference between not caring when people give you grief, and acting like a forgettard about it.
i am glad unstable kids kill themselves.

Did anyone ever hear of Rachel's challenge? It's about this chick who drew her hands on the back of a couch and then sat with a fat chick at a lonely table. And now her family travels the country talking about her for donations because she got shot during school. I tried to whisper to my friend during the seminar and a few bitches learned forward from their seat and looked at me. I saw them out of the corner of my eye and disregarded them, just to piss them off. They had a sideshow, and one of the slides said " I had to cut my son down out of a tree" and I was like "Because he accidentally tied the rope around his leg?"

Good times.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:14:25 PM by Mikiyikiy »

I remember being bullied in primary school. It's not exactly a good feeling to wake up every day pondering on what the others are trying to do to make you feel miserable. Luckily, I wasn't nearing Self Delete but seriously, the worst years of my life were year 3 and year 4 most definitely. There were two kids who especially loved to bully me; one of them died in a car accident nearly two years ago, so remember kids, DUI is a bad thing. After those years things have been relatively mellow, but I'm especially nervous ever since.

Also, the worst thing about bullying is that if the bullied person transfers to somewhere else and finds someone weaker and/or even more lower ranking than him, he will become one of the worst bullies ever. I'm speaking from experience.

i went to a private school and was in a bubble all the way up until grade 3
i used to cry when someone hurt my feelings.
then after grade 3 i stopped caring about feelings, and grew a constant srs face, and just didnt give a forget.

but i still got honor roll nevertheless :cookieMonster: