Author Topic: It's Here.  (Read 53192 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Blockland 1.0 is here.  This is for WINDOWS.  Native mac version will be along soon.  I don't want to hear any crying about how it won't work in your crazy emulator.  The good news is that if you have a windows machine and a mac, you can get the windows version now and then move to the mac later with the same key.

VISTA:  It works fine for me, just make sure you have up to date drivers.  Vista is brand new so some drivers still aren't working.  You might want to try the demo version before purchasing.

Download demo here: http://blockland.us/files/blockland_1_0.exe
Buy here: http://blockland.us/index.asp?p=store

I'll be updating the front page soon.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 09:58:14 PM by Badspot »

BADSPOT I LOVE YOU!

GOOD WORK!

*Hugs BS*

OMNFG I CANTT TYPE POPRERLY CAUSE IT"S OUT XD

Yay, thanks so much.  I'll try to get my mom to buy it for me tomorrow.  : )

I've been waiting for this for awhile! Can't wait to see everyone on the retail. Feel free to join my dedicated server, I'll try being on it most of the time when I can.

Ah, dammit, now I have to wait for Irk to get on tomorrow. Would have been nice if this had come out 15 minutes ago. :(

Oh well, gives me something to look forward to tomorrow! Can't wait!

I SAY WOOT WOOT
sence i get allowance tomorrow i use demo for now

Bought my copy.

PWNZ0R!!!

But have to wait for it to go through due to stupid eCheck thing.  boo!

You should have gotten your license key immediately - does it say what the hold-up is?

Immediately...

I checked maybe 2-3 minutes after, could still take a bit longer.

Awesome. I LOVE YOU BADSPOT.

I just got it :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 12:59:53 AM by ThePro »

[size=100pt]YAY[/size]
i was just about to play the original and decided to look on here first. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! thank you BS i love you (not gay)

It should have mailed you the key immediately, tho the mail might take a bit to get to you. (If your check bounces, it'll revoke your key. :)

Badspot's debugging this right now; he should have it figured out shortly. Worst case you might have to wait till the check clears completely before you get your key.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 12:49:48 AM by kompressor »