Author Topic: V18 Known Issues  (Read 17016 times)

I crash on trying to build database cache and also I'm back to demo mode

will try try to find out more information
Instead of trying to force Blockland to do your will while it's working on the cache database, be patient and let it do it's work.
It took mine a few minutes before I could do anything.

I actually was letting it update but I crashed to desktop never mind it's working now after I tried two more times

Weird, my computer installed it then the Blockland page comes up and its not responding...

After updating to v18 through blockland's auto updater... it now hangs on 'Building cache database' for about 20 hours...

Do you want a console.log to see?

I actually was letting it update but I crashed to desktop never mind it's working now after I tried two more times

nevermind blockland crashes every time I start it up tried it about 5-7 times

removed cache.db-journal and I can launch blockland correctly any ideas why?

edit: deleted the cache and let it try again the file got corrupt
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:42:52 PM by Flying Ace »

I crash on trying to build database cache and also I'm back to demo mode

will try try to find out more information

Once the files load you shouldnt be back in Demo mode.
Scratch that :s

After updating to v18 through blockland's auto updater... it now hangs on 'Building cache database' for about 20 hours...

Do you want a console.log to see?
Happened to me, just alt f4 it and restart bl

When i was going on blockland the "(Something) Database" bar was Frozen & when i click on it, it stops Responding. ಠ3ಠ

Happened to me, just alt f4 it and restart bl

That didn't work it still sticks after restart

Wait...
So if you move the dedicated.bat to your desktop, it will work?

Aha! I'm onto the menu with a popup saying "Building Database Cache" now but it crashes?

When i was going on blockland the "(Something) Database" bar was Frozen & when i click on it, it stops Responding. ಠ3ಠ

Same here....

Alright. What'd I do.

HERES WHAT I DID (I have mac so no autoupdate for me);

1: I installed V18.
2: I copied (Command/Control C) ALL my addons from v17.
3: Pasted them into v18 addons folder, selected Don't Replace (for the default ones)
4: Copypasted my Config folder.
5: Copypasted my Base < Client folder (Some custom cursers and junk)
6: Copy/Pasted Saves file, selected Replace.
7: This appears...
WHAT'D I DO?

[color:FF0000]Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.[/color]

ORLY?

[color:FF0000]Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.[/color]

AGAIN?!!

Aha! I'm onto the menu with a popup saying "Building Database Cache" now but it crashes?
it Actually Crashes when you click on it or others like that (moving your mouse doesn't count).