Author Topic: V18 Known Issues  (Read 17035 times)

You are running the v18 scripts with the v17 executable or vice versa.  Do not copy the executable or base directories from one version to another. 
Sorry to bother you again, but does moving the old Base < Client folder mess it up? (Just client) Maybe it's cause of the new images for the new bricks?

Sorry to bother you again, but does moving the old Base < Client folder mess it up? (Just client) Maybe it's cause of the new images for the new bricks?
There's more than just images in those folders.
So yes, moving old base folders will always forget up an update.

Why would you do that anyways?

Badspot

• Administrator
Do not copy the executable or base directories from one version to another. 

but does moving the old Base < Client folder mess it up?

I don't know how to loving communicate with you dude.  I've reached the limit.  Rock bottom.  I cannot loving help you. 

guys just delete cache.db-journal, and cache.dbf  and let it recreate the cache if you crash somehow you corrupted the cache file and it is keeping the game from booting up
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 08:24:35 PM by Flying Ace »

My id changed to 10725 old 14000

Badspot

• Administrator
This did not happen.  Just gtfo.

do you own more then one key? put the other key back in instead

At first you said it changes to an ID in the 17ks

do you own more then one key? put the other key back in instead
no :C

I am scan raping servers, they are all working fine. It's just that everyone is impatient to wait.

V18
Hey a silly face c:
Just with an obsecure long nose.

I don't know how to loving communicate with you dude.  I've reached the limit.  Rock bottom.  I cannot loving help you. 

Would JUST moving the CURSER over mess it up?
JUST my custom curser from v17.
(It's real complicated, I dun wanna redo.)

Would JUST moving the CURSER over mess it up?
JUST my custom curser from v17.
(It's real complicated, I dun wanna redo.)
No, that wouldn't.

after I did re-installed BL v18, I did  start my server. I wonder why, few  mod does not showed up, my mod still there in add-on folder. Most I got mod from RTB add-on. only I see these the default ones in my server. and I look at add-on list, some not there. I want know how I get my mod and RTB add-on get back into my server?

Alright. What'd I do.

HERES WHAT I DID (I have mac so no autoupdate for me);

1: I installed V18.
2: I copied (Command/Control C) ALL my addons from v17.
3: Pasted them into v18 addons folder, selected Don't Replace (for the default ones)
4: Copypasted my Config folder.
5: Copypasted my Base < Client folder (Some custom cursers and junk)
6: Copy/Pasted Saves file, selected Replace.
7: This appears...
WHAT'D I DO?

[color:FF0000]Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.[/color]

ORLY?

[color:FF0000]Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.[/color]

AGAIN?!!
I Installed the game just the same way......
And I'm getting this popping up....

Which is weird because the game is in my desktop(not on/in a mounted image. I also checked my permissions, i have read and write...
V18=Problems.
I guess i could just play they game on windows, cuz my mac can run that, but ever since I started using OSX, windows seems like a big inconvenience  to me now, but whatever, just would be great if i could run Blockland on OSX again.

Elaborate.  Is there a message? In what circumstance does this happen.  Provide information.  Learn to communicate.
I tried it and it didn't crash me.

He likely tried to use it in the main menu.
Yes, I did it from the main menu, but it didn't say anything. Just crashing Blockland.

Edit:
It's not new in v18. I've seen it before.
I checked the functions we have now against the functions we had before. There's 21 new functions, and that one is one of them.
Code: [Select]
onSqliteError()
addAllFilesToCache()
updateDownloadProgress()
setDownloadSize()
onBlobDownloadFinished()
updateBlobsRemaining()
onBlobCacheCheckFinished()
setTotalPendingBlobs()
onManifestRecieved()
onManifestHashReceived()
reportDatablockResources()