Author Topic: V18 Known Issues  (Read 17053 times)

right everyone get this. Blockland v18 is an epic fail this is FATAL everyone is coming up to the help and GD topics with a new error every hour (or something like that) i thinbk badspot (A.K.A eric hartman) needs to come up with soloutions to these 'problems' soon this is a pain in the backside i mean, get this thing off our chests make blockland reliable sustainable and safe god-damnit
Wow, I havent ever seen so much unintelligence in one post. Except for maybe one of my own. :cookieMonster:

Where is Cache.db supposed to go? It was out of my Blockland folder, and I know it's supposed to be in there. Should I just throw it in there or put it in config or something?

Where is Cache.db supposed to go? It was out of my Blockland folder, and I know it's supposed to be in there. Should I just throw it in there or put it in config or something?
I know you have a Mac, but with Windows it just goes right into the Blockland folder, no subfolders.

stupid loving building datastuff cache pissin me off. SOMEONE GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE HERE
1. Open blockland
2. Wait for the bar to reach the end
It's not that loving hard.

But seriously, what is the Collision glitch? Is it the small player able to go through bricks?

Ya, small player/vehicle pass-through glitch. It's actually good for when a noob doesnt use a baseplate, just go in and out of the ground to get in.

I know you have a Mac, but with Windows it just goes right into the Blockland folder, no subfolders.
I put both cache and cache-journal and it didn't work. I'll try isolating one or the other.

I did not include the treasure chest because I do not have artwork for it. 
Aww.  :c

Hoooooly shiiit.
You guys are haaaving loooots of problems.
This maybe the longest Badspot every posted in one topic.
Anyways, i would say if your having trouble with getting BL to work, just reinstall.
Unless there is a solution.

Don't reinstall. Thats useless people trying to offer a solution when they themselves don't know what the problem is.

Don't reinstall. Thats useless people trying to offer a solution when they themselves don't know what the problem is.
Its also the Truth.

Not really, its very common for people to tell users with software problems to reinstall the program. If you know any better, you'd know that reinstalling is often not the answer and usually the developer doesn't encourage it as a solution either.

I did not include the treasure chest because I do not have artwork for it.  
One moment please.

Ninja edit: I do not know the exact proportions of the thing so I will just do a kinda mock up I suppose.

Hello, Eric Hartman,
When my Blockland starts up, it says that is "Building Cache Database" and when it doesn't load it gives me a message saying "Blockland could not write to database" and then it says that the problem might be that I only have read permissions to the folder (but I have read and right permissions) and it also says that I could be running the game from a CD-ROM or from windows permissions settings or from 3rd party security software (but I have a macintosh).  Could you please help me with this issue?  Thank you!

So to fix the "Building Database Cache" I just should get rid of all add-ons besides default?