Author Topic: Cache Database? Uh oh.  (Read 2733 times)

I have the same error message, but only when trying to start a server. I'll start one up, and it'll be frozen in the start menu, but the command prompt will be going with loading and executing addons and what not. Then, the prompt reaches this: Regenerating file manifest...

At that point, it does nothing. Then, my Blockland window goes black, and I get this error:

Are you hosting a dedi server at the same time as you are running a client?

I'm having the same problem D:
Except I'm on a mac, I have yet to play Blockland :C

Are you hosting a dedi server at the same time as you are running a client?

No, I'm not. I'll just run a server, and that happens.

Same thing happens to me and im using Windows 7

Tried that just now. Didn't work. Now instead of a black screen and that error window, It'll still show the screen, yet I still get the error window.

So TruBluRage tells me to install Blockland in a seperate directory, so I do.
So, I run the alternate one, and I'm in demo, and I can start single player servers just fine.

So, I get out of that one, and start Blockland from where I usually do. I join a server, I get finished downloading the file manifest, but it results in the SAME FRICKING ERROR.

Then there's an ingame window I see, and it says something similar to:

"this means the game will almost certainly not work."

Really?

I'm quite angered now.

well, use the one that works then?

K I guess I'll email Baddy for my key. Don't ridicule me, I lost my key in a legitimate manner.

If you you using mac, make sure to drag the Blockland Folder into the applications and open it up from applications, ever since I did that I haven't been having problems. Except for singleplayer quiting on me when a brick is overlapping another brick and I try to plant it, instead of saying "OVERLAP", blockland just shuts down.
Because it rage quits.

Ontopic: Your cache may have crap-on damage. Im almost certain your cache has crap-on damage.

I'm having the same problem as Galaxion. There's gotta be someway to fix? D: