Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Seton Hall Pirates kick Cornell's ass.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Seton Hall Pirates kick Cornell's ass. (Read 972 times)
Deus Ex
November 14, 2010, 02:12:19 PM
So me and some friends went to the Pirates game today. It was a home game against Cornell, and due to the lack of support, Cornell lost.
Was anyone else there?
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Monocle
November 14, 2010, 02:13:17 PM
I thought you meant a Pirate kicked Chris Cornells ass.
I got really excited ):
tails
November 14, 2010, 02:18:03 PM
What pirates game? What's a cornell?
Deus Ex
November 14, 2010, 03:32:05 PM
Seton Hall Pirates. Their basketball team.
kevin 51l
November 14, 2010, 03:33:24 PM
I thought it said Saxton Hale Pirates kick Cornell's ass.
Thorax
November 14, 2010, 04:39:18 PM
Quote from: kevin 51l on November 14, 2010, 03:33:24 PM
I thought it said Saxton Hale Pirates kick Cornell's ass.
Demitiri
November 14, 2010, 04:47:19 PM
Quote from: kevin 51l on November 14, 2010, 03:33:24 PM
I thought it said Saxton Hale Pirates kick Cornell's ass.
Travis [bob36455]
November 14, 2010, 05:06:51 PM
I first read it "Pirates kick Conan's ass."
CC
November 14, 2010, 05:08:27 PM
Quote from: kevin 51l on November 14, 2010, 03:33:24 PM
I thought it said Saxton Hale Pirates kick Cornell's ass.
SeventhSandwich
November 14, 2010, 05:12:00 PM
Quote from: kevin 51l on November 14, 2010, 03:33:24 PM
I thought it said Saxton Hale Pirates kick Cornell's ass.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Seton Hall Pirates kick Cornell's ass.