Author Topic: Dedicated Minigame v1.2  (Read 25656 times)

Can anyone help me with this problem. I'm hosting a dedicated server with the dediminigame and i want to leave but i cant because the zombies wont work.
Greek2Me hasn't replied to me on the issue.

Oh okay. Do you think its possible to fix though?

And also zombies are like bots and if you make a bot on another server, if you leave the server the bots events are disabled.

I found another glitch.

I made a dedicated server. A knife TDM. I made a minigame and typed /setdedicatedminigame and then /defaultminigame  

Then i left the server. 10 minutes leater someone IRC'ed me and said the minigame randomly went off. Then i went to my server and had to make the dedicated minigame again.

I found another glitch.

I made a dedicated server. A knife TDM. I made a minigame and typed /setdedicatedminigame and then /defaultminigame   

Then i left the server. 10 minutes leater someone IRC'ed me and said the minigame randomly went off. Then i went to my server and had to make the dedicated minigame again.
How did you leave?
Did you leave the minigame first before leaving?

i recently switched over from mctwists to this one and this one isnt broken hurrah

No i just . I was in the minigame and i disconnected from the server

My minigame randomly went off again

nou
you are using the kalphiter avatar, please change it

i recently switched over from mctwists to this one and this one isnt broken hurrah
You made the right call decision.

No i just . I was in the minigame and i disconnected from the server
/leaveminigame before disconnecting

I have another question. If you make a dedicated minigame and leave it. Can you make another mini game. If so, when you do the onminigamereset event will it only go for a certain minigame or will it work for both?

Nope still didn't work. The minigame went off after i /leaveminigame and then disconnected from the server.

Nope still didn't work. The minigame went off after i /leaveminigame and then disconnected from the server.
Was anyone in the server?

lol
this mod rockz :cookieMonster: :cookie:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 05:34:21 PM by army mario »

[/blue]
Any one require EPIC PANDA to help? :panda:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 05:36:56 PM by army mario »