Author Topic: Dedicated Minigame v1.2  (Read 25663 times)

Kalphiter, I have another problem.
When I leave the minigame, the resetting is broken. It keeps repeating the message and it never actually does reset unless I join the minigame again.
Actually I understand why that would happen.
Normally, the minigame owner / winner resets the minigame, and that person wouldn't exist.

Normally, the minigame owner / winner resets the minigame, and that person wouldn't exist.
Is there anyway to fix it?
It sounds like you'd have to set it so someone else resets it.

Did you assign the minigame a fake BL ID then? If so, use that?

Did you assign the minigame a fake BL ID then? If so, use that?
How you wanna do that?
i don't know if there are an Console Command for it.
but it would interess me too because the same errors happens to me.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:26:13 AM by TheFutureOfDark »

Alright, two things:
-Ownerless minigames don't reset properly (I need a volunteer for this, would anyone want to?) Unfixable, need Badspot's MinigameSO::reset code in order to find the problem
-The default minigame does not terminate properly when the host leaves
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 02:51:28 PM by Kalphiter »

The title still says v1.1

Does this mean we can leave the minigame and our bricks will still be active? Because I hate it when you leave a minigame and nobody can pick up weapons or ZAPT zombies just stop working.

Does this mean we can leave the minigame and our bricks will still be active? Because I hate it when you leave a minigame and nobody can pick up weapons or ZAPT zombies just stop working.
Yes, the bricks will be active.

Yes, the bricks will be active.
I hate it when you leave a minigame and zombies just stop working.

Maybe someday...

Wtf this doesn't make sense! I was hosting a TDM and the server was dedicated. So I typed /SetDedicatedMinigame then i typed /SetDefaultMinigame. After that I had to leave so i typed /leaveminigame then it said the Minigame ended. I kept trying but it still dosn't work? Can you please help me?

Oh yea bump
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:09:47 PM by BlockStar »

Just so I get the right idea, the minigame will run even when the player who created it leaves?

Just so I get the right idea, the minigame will run even when the player who created it leaves?
That is correct.

I know this is a bump but the download is broken and I really need it.