Author Topic: New Build saving  (Read 10382 times)

How about a new build saving so it only saves your Bricks and your trusted people on f2..cause then joining servers and stealing builds shit is getting annoying..

What about "Brick Saving" rights?

I only want this cause earlier Spation and Shadowed stole one of mine and Fooly Coolys build and then took credit and called it a MotE...This stuff with ruin blockland..

I support this idea fully.
I dislike people stealing my stuff.

Yes I think this should be Super Admin or Admin only. Or make it permissions based.

Yes I think this should be Super Admin or Admin only. Or make it permissions based.

qft.
that's the best idea, rather than full trust.
Admin only.

I took entrepreneur in's ship and made it jiggle.
 :cookieMonster:

You made a FLCL build? pics plz!

Badspot

• Administrator
If you don't want people "stealing" your builds, put a password on your server or play in single player mode. 

But everybody likes people joining and saying "whoas these builds r teh hawts!11111!!111"

Badspot

• Administrator
Then you'll have to deal with people saving your builds then.  It's a core feature of the game.  This whole topic is as dumb as those javascript crap things that try to stop you from saving images in your browser.  People like to save builds so they can look at them locally and play with them later, or maybe add on to them on their own server. 

Just because a few 12 year old dorks like to claim credit for other people's work doesn't mean you should cripple the whole game.  Just ignore those people.

HAY Badspot, how did you know Spat's age ? :D

Then you'll have to deal with people saving your builds then.  It's a core feature of the game.  This whole topic is as dumb as those javascript crap things that try to stop you from saving images in your browser.  People like to save builds so they can look at them locally and play with them later, or maybe add on to them on their own server. 

Just because a few 12 year old dorks like to claim credit for other people's work doesn't mean you should cripple the whole game.  Just ignore those people.

Hard to ignore it when someone steals a three day build and takes full credit and then everyone thinks you stole it...sounds like fun don't it?

I only want this cause earlier Spation and Shadowed stole one of mine and Fooly Coolys build and then took credit and called it a MotE...This stuff with ruin blockland..
Your ID wasn't on it. You didn't do that according to the fact that when you joined the DM those bricks should have been demolishable. No they weren't.

HAY Badspot, how did you know Spat's age ? :D
12.5 Thankyou very much.

Oh by the way, Shad told me he built it and he's a really good liar.