136 (55.7%)
No
29 (11.9%)
Couple of them have been made
26 (10.7%)
Support
53 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 244

Author Topic: TRON Add-ons  (Read 59119 times)

Get out or I'll give you a picture of Sarah Palin.
FEAR THE PALIN!

Why am I suddenly reminded of what would happen if my calculator were to merge with my remote...

Lol you should repeatedly hit your calculator with your remote then you'll have your very own light bike. XD

I think I'm going to put this on hiatus for a bit, I'm kind of really busy with other things. I can't really afford to devote my thoughts to this all the time, especially when I rarely get around to getting something done.
You guys can of course continue discussing and producing things, but right now I really have to take a break from it.
Really sorry. I'll be back, okay?

Lol you should repeatedly hit your calculator with your remote then you'll have your very own light bike. XD
I've been banned from the calculator for not knowing how to write out a repeating decimal... :P

I think I'm going to put this on hiatus for a bit, I'm kind of really busy with other things. I can't really afford to devote my thoughts to this all the time, especially when I rarely get around to getting something done.
You guys can of course continue discussing and producing things, but right now I really have to take a break from it.
Mmkay, that's fine.
Also, what's hiatus? :P

k but i guess i cant really do anything besides discuss
because im a modeler

/Support
/Support
I think I'm going to put this on hiatus for a bit, I'm kind of really busy with other things. I can't really afford to devote my thoughts to this all the time, *snip* things, but right now I really have to take a break from it.
Can you atleast give us the current version?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 10:23:33 PM by TristanLuigi »

BUMP  (:cookie: heres a snack for all your hard work nethog)

YYEESSS i agree i want light disk and light bike ;D

bump
still on hiatus
As I said,
Can you give us the current version?