Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46467 times)

There was this fat kid that felt like killing people. He went on a rampage with a gun. He ended up killing himself with 3 blasts to the head. Everybody hated him cause he was a handicap.

pejjkople lovoje pieee beafcaause it taaastes grate

you listened to the fourth one, "BLUE CHEESE", didn't you
251 times according to itunes it was on repeat

There was this fat kid that felt like killing people. He went on a rampage with a gun. He ended up killing himself with 3 blasts to the head. Everybody hated him cause he was a handicap.
But he was an hero!

THE MAFIC NIHHER

ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A MAGIC monday AND HE DECUDED To TALE A WALK IN THE PROJECTS. HE JOINED HEIS OTHER NIHGER FRIENDS AND WENT TO THE FOREST OF kool kids klub, DEEP WITHIN THE FORSYm THE mondayS DECIDED TO DO YOUE MOM. SHE SCREAMED REALLY LOUD AND ALL COULD HEAR. THE NIGHHER TURNED INTRO MAFIC ABD RUENED INTO A CHICKSEN

end

Old Mcdonald had a farm e i e i o. And on that farm he had a pig that farted.

"DARK PLACE"
i looked into the deep black of the void in which i sat. it wasnt cold, or hot, nothing exists in the void. just me. just me. i feel the walls of the place i call home. dark, no feeling, there is noting, a imaginarry entity placed there as an obstical, impassible. i sat, in my dark place alone.

my dark place alone, my soul.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 11:02:52 PM by The Titanium »

FRIGGIN' DRAGONS

THERE WAS A DRAGON, A GREEN ONE. HE WAS FAT AND UGLY AND STUPID. HE NEEDED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HANDSOME AND BE SMARTER
THE END

FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
FRIGGIN' DRAGONS

THERE WAS A DRAGON, A GREEN ONE. HE WAS FAT AND UGLY AND STUPID. HE NEEDED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HANDSOME AND BE SMARTER
THE END

Horrible Hair

Johgn was a guy who killed the green things in the first and second room and learned coffee , amaakes him faster and he can hit button to next room, old man was too strong behind cake, and ducks were with paintbrushes, john did nnot talk to the man. he was too strong and john didn't do anything for a whole hyear, witll john escape the city? find out in the next

The giant

there was a giant who lived in the mountains who want to eat dinnerso he ate peoples
and peoples said no and giant said yes and peoples said you suck giant and giant sad
the end
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 11:31:54 PM by Sunthiel »

Terror Alley
Tjre once wA  kid named Rovert, je decoded tp gp omtp am a;;et dibnnned ?Terror Al;l;et

THE GIANT
The giant

there was a giant who lived in the mountains who want to eat dinnerso he ate peoples
and peoples said no and giant said yes and peoples said you suck giant and giant sad
the end

once there was a cool goy, he wss cool guy

:D