Halp! Hackers!!1

Author Topic: Halp! Hackers!!1  (Read 9532 times)

Omg lol, ahaha. "he band me from lego game so i can sue u now"

Thats not as funny as Lewnaja threatening to sue Badspot over a forum ban.

Thats not as funny as Lewnaja threatening to sue Badspot over a forum ban.
where did this happen i wanna see

I still haven't been hacked.

yes natedog is such a fakey im sorry to stirr up all the drama :(

Peeps are over reacting what if im not a hackor? What if i am? You'll never know.... Unless i DO hack, But if im not a hacker i still know how to crash servers get acounts etc, So in my conclusion I think your the ones being a dumbass.

Hey, .-NateDog-. . Crash my server bro. Crash my computer. loving do it. Make me crash. Steal my loving ID. Do it bitch do it.

Hey, .-NateDog-. . Crash my server bro. Crash my computer. loving do it. Make me crash. Steal my loving ID. Do it bitch do it.
I still haven't been hacked.

Peeps are over reacting what if im not a hackor? What if i am? You'll never know.... Unless i DO hack, But if im not a hacker i still know how to crash servers get acounts etc, So in my conclusion I think your the ones being a dumbass.
You either can't do that stuff, or you won't, or it's easy to do.

3 day bump, but

"get the persons IP crash his or her server and also his or her computer"

Yeah, have fun getting past their Internet service providers firewall, their routers firewall, AND their computers firewall.
Oh plus the port blocker too.
Yeah, you're a great hacker Natedog.

3 day bump, but

Yeah, have fun getting past their Internet service providers firewall, their routers firewall, AND their computers firewall.
Firewalls you say?

I'll run DMZ straight to my computer, turn off all firewalls (already off anyways), and ask him to 'hack me', and even give him my IP. I bet he still can't do stuff.

My name is not Natedog, Its .-NateDog-. Bl_id is correct yes 15489 anyone dare to mess with me come to BoShets Freebuild Its dedicated ill always be there, Natedog out.
Yeah your banned from boshets. Yeah we just messed with you

3 day bump, but

Unless they have useless as Norton...that hunk of stuff just says "Warning viruses detected on computer." And doesn't even do anything but scream in your face about viruses.