Author Topic: Halp! Hackers!!1  (Read 9534 times)

I'm pretty sure he isn't unhappy because he's a moderator. And being one wouldn't exactly make your life colorful and enjoyable either.

But hey, what do you know? You don't have responsibility, and no matter who you claim to be, you're a monster on both sides.
By you I mean you, not anyone else.
Why thank you Chrono, I'll remember that the next time I volunteer at the hospital.

You're still posting after that too cool for the forums episode? Time to get out!
If I thought that I was too cool/better than anyone else, then I would have blatantly stated it in the post that you linked. "Leaving" was a pretty good idea considering that I can get a lot more done. If you are trying to make me angry or something silly like that, then you're doing a pretty pathetic job ;)

Anyways, everything that I have posted about in the thread is from personal trends and other things that I have witnessed.

Ephi is still in a position of some power, and while this doesn't apply in-game, he can still try and figure out why people are whining like any other normal person would.

Ephi is still in a position of some power, and while this doesn't apply in-game, he can still try and figure out why people are whining like any other normal person would.

You go for it then. I'd suggest setting up some formal interviews with witnesses - I've listed them in my initial post for you already. I can't tell if you're trying to behave like an idiot or if you actually expect me to look into this.

I'm not going to waste my time investigating claims of "hacking" given that I get them almost every single day, and it's not my responsibility to either.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 05:11:05 PM by Ephialtes »

My name is not Natedog, Its .-NateDog-. Bl_id is correct yes 15489 anyone dare to mess with me come to BoShets Freebuild Its dedicated ill always be there, Natedog out.

Lol'd.

Someone is waaaay too cool for school.

"Don't mess with me at a server i host!1111!11"

This is called the internet, skiddy, where other people can post stuff about you and you can't do a damn thing to stop it.

Peeps are over reacting what if im not a hackor? What if i am? You'll never know.... Unless i DO hack, But if im not a hacker i still know how to crash servers get acounts etc, So in my conclusion I think your the ones being a dumbass.

I'm the only one tossing valid insults at you currently.

It is impossible to "hack" blockland, you cannot gain access to the server from administrators point of command.

You may be given admin from another one, or use events to battle the servers authority. But you cannot hack, hence you are the stupid stuff here, not me.

Feep im not really to tell you the truth, Oh and you cant hack BL but you can get the persons IP crash his or her server and also his or her computer, So yeah feep suck my hairy nuts.

My name is not Natedog, Its .-NateDog-. Bl_id is correct yes 15489 anyone dare to mess with me come to BoShets Freebuild Its dedicated ill always be there, Natedog out.
Nate, I told you to hack me.  You never did...

_Rave_ I think you are wrothless not cool and gay, And BTW i dont hack publicly. Well i do but not clinet.

Unless you prove you can hack,(which you cant) no one is going to believe you.

_Rave_ I think you are wrothless not cool and gay, And BTW i dont hack publicly. Well i do but not clinet.
But you can't even type properly.

How can you possibly be a hacker?

I've been smelling the strong odour of alt from the very start.