Author Topic: Halp! Hackers!!1  (Read 9528 times)

NateDog is too much of a loving idiot to even know how to run half the programs installed on his computer. Seriously, the only thing he says is "I'm going to hack you!".

You kill him, he threatens to hack, you do something against what he commanded you to do, he says he will "shut down your blockland".

My plan is unfolding... >:3

My plan is unfolding... >:3

You're going to call people hackers?

<Morrowray10> RAWR
<Morrowray10> RAWR!!!!!!
Did anyone else laugh at this?

On topic: I would love to see myself, or anyone for that matter, hacked. Even if they did, somehow, steal my key, I would just buy a new one. It's not like they're planting a virus that will hold my computer captive unless I give them nude pictures of my dog.

SOON ALL OF BLOCKLAND SHALL BE MINE!

I sent him a message...

OMG U HAXD HIS SERBR AND SELLED PEPLZ ID 4 MONEYZ!!11! WHY U DO TDAT? I HAT U U STOPID NOB GO DEI!!1! AND NEVBR COMR BAK 2 BLOKLAND EVBR AGAIN U IDIT NOB ASSS HOEL AND FUK U FUK U FUK U NOB GO DEI!1!!!!#Ur324eftyrtu54608ty7hgryj6uyhgehjW&

/sarcasm
<Claps> I admire you, you got a bigger THIS GUY IS A HACKER drama topic then I did. Keep up the great work bro

It's not a good thing, Cca. He's saying he never sees anything else except natedog "hacking"

SOON ALL OF BLOCKLAND SHALL BE MINE!
Yeah yeah whatever get it over with so I don't have to hear you yap anymore.

I've noticed something.
There all threats and this guy Jhon who was hacked, must of given his auth code.
Also I just went to BoShet's server, noticing Natedog as a admin.
I bet he's threatening people to boost his e-peen.

forget them you can't 1337 h4x Blockland. Believe it or not, but it's god damned magical.

forget them you can't 1337 h4x Blockland. Believe it or not, but it's god damned magical.
No, it's just pure Server <-> Client

The reason other games get hacked is because they use peer to peer (good but vulnerable), or actually calculate stuff on the client for some reason.

With everything on Blockland being calculated and processed on the server, it makes it impossible to hack. The only thing you can do is bot.
Peer to Peer games generally have the client prevent funky stuff for their 'hack protection', which generally only works for damage.
I've seen a Server <-> Client game (MMO) actually let the client determine how much damage they do. This has to be the worst development I've seen.

I've seen a Server <-> Client game (MMO) actually let the client determine how much damage they do. This has to be the worst development I've seen.
BOTS!!

Amirite?

BOTS!!

Amirite?
No, low levels doing maximum damage to other players in PK server.

No, low levels doing maximum damage to other players in PK server.

Noedit: In fact, I think this much damage was capable of defeating high level bosses in a single hit.