Author Topic: Halp! Hackers!!1  (Read 9535 times)

No, low levels doing maximum damage to other players in PK server.
Some other Acclaim game?

Nate dog is a skiddie.
/sarcasm

forget them you can't 1337 h4x Blockland. Believe it or not, but it's god damned magical.
There are ways you can hack Blockland but its pretty hard and most of these ways are based on the actions of who you want to hack. Im not gonna blab it out though. But I've had some experience doing this with a friend of mine. No I didn't crash his server, but I did it to make myself look cool :)

Quote from: <Morrowray10>
RAWR
RAWR!!!!!!

There are ways you can hack Blockland but its pretty hard and most of these ways are based on the actions of who you want to hack. Im not gonna blab it out though. But I've had some experience doing this with a friend of mine. No I didn't crash his server, but I did it to make myself look cool :)

I thought you agreed that you weren't capable of hacking. Now, your passing yourself off as if you have knowledge and experience of minor so called hacking.

You can't hack Blockland.

Okay, let's not call it hacking but there are ways to bug add-ons and pass em around as normal private add-ons

...Can you get revoked for bugging an add-on such as auto bridge and then pass it around?
lts say that bugged auto bridge makes you auto admin?
would it get you revoked?

NOT THAT ID DO THAT!

OGM.

ELPHI. BALDSPOT IS HAKIN ME.  HAAALP!!1

Okay, let's not call it hacking but there are ways to bug add-ons and pass em around as normal private add-ons

...Can you get revoked for bugging an add-on such as auto bridge and then pass it around?

NOT THAT ID DO THAT!
There have been trojan add-ons before, though I don't know what happened to their makers.

NOT THAT ID DO THAT!

You need to be banned. Seriously, pretty much all the posts you've made in this topic are you going apestuff for no reason. You're such a loving nuisance.

Short-Factor used to be my friend.

Then he turned into an starfish.
An idiot too, apparently.

Fuuuuuu- Natedog was playing BoShet got scared, Natedog will be areested for haxing i called 911 yesterday :3