Author Topic: TF2 Crates  (Read 5109 times)

Crates are the worst addition to TF2, and I'm not overexaggerating. They randomly drop, quite commonly, but they're loving WORTHLESS, because you need to buy a key to open them. This is the most bullstuff thing valve has ever pulled, and it's loving handicapped. Keys don't even randomly drop, what the forget.
"Hey, instead of an item you can have this crate that you can't open unless you give us money lol thx"

Jesus loving christ. I know you can trade them but WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS THEM?I've got like 4 right now and it's almost impossible to try and find someone to trade with. forget all, I wish there was a way to opt out of finding these loving things.

I stopped playing TF2 after the crafting stuff came out
And because my pc sucks.

but yes, this idea is another stupid idea made up by valve

Well aren't WE a few months late huh?

because yuki said it that means it a legit problem

I just started up my TF2 for the first time in about a year

Holy stuff

I went into a trading server:
"TRADING CRATES FOR ANYTHING"

and I'm met with

"I have 28"
"I have 60!"
"I had 70, but I'm down to 32"

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME HOLY stuff

Crates are more worthless than loving PENNIES

TF2 blows ever since they released unbalancing unlocks, quite whining like a 12 year old.

TF2 blows ever since they released unbalancing unlocks, quite whining like a 12 year old.
The unlocks are perfectly fine, talk about bitching.

Trade them away, lots of people will take a crate for 1 items.

I'll take 10 crates for one of my 27 huntsmans!

I went into a trading server:
"TRADING CRATES FOR ANYTHING"

and I'm met with

"I have 28"
"I have 60!"
"I had 70, but I'm down to 32"

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME HOLY stuff

Crates are more worthless than loving PENNIES

my friend trades crates for steam games (He gets gifted games)

The unlocks are perfectly fine, talk about bitching.
No they don't, I play on None Unlock servers and anyone who hasn't play TF2 before the Unlocks blow so hard and all they do is bitch and whine because they don't have the nub guns and friending stun weapons. Team Fortress 2 just blows with the unlocks, some are alright but now they're just milking the stuff out of the franchise in Valves own way.

No they don't, I play on None Unlock servers and anyone who hasn't play TF2 before the Unlocks blow so hard and all they do is bitch and whine because they don't have the nub guns and friending stun weapons. Team Fortress 2 just blows with the unlocks, some are alright but now they're just milking the stuff out of the franchise in Valves own way.

bitch and whine

He's bitching about recent about a recent update that only came out a few months if that, I'm talking back before TF2 got these sort of updates. At least I have good reason to consider I bought a game and now its totally forgeted over.