Author Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 25645 times)

>saw topic right as i clicked to go to some other site
>hit back button while thinking "omg omg omg omg omg omg omg"
>was very happy

Getting it.

Getting it.

Getting it.

Jesus christ getting in 0.9999 seconds after it's release. I swear to god this game is mine.

Woo sequel to my favourite console RPG.
About loving time but yay.

Is the Elder Scrolls really that good?

Is the Elder Scrolls really that good?
YOU PLAY IT NOW. YOU PLAY IT NOW OR YOU DIE!

I wonder if they will make a Skyblivion?

As in, modders combine the two games, with some passage area to get to both? As they did for Morrowind?

YOU PLAY IT NOW. YOU PLAY IT NOW OR YOU DIE!
I was thinking about getting Oblivion, or should I just wait for Skyrim?

I was thinking about getting Oblivion, or should I just wait for Skyrim?
YOU GET OBLIVION NOW. DON'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR YOU GET IT NOW! NOW NOW NOW!

I loved Oblivion, sure, most of the time I jacked around doing nothing productive but messing with mods but it was a good time.

Looks like Huggum's..

:sunglasses:

Has a blazing computer.

forget.

I suck at that..
dont I. Yep.

Ontopic:

ONWARD MY IMPERIAL BROTHERS, TO INVADING SKYRIM AND KILLING ALL THE NORDS AND THEN DIE FROM THE FROST!

One of the greatest things ever about oblivion was the fact that after i finished the tutorial i didn't even TOUCH the main story line for about 2 days. That better be maintained in the next game.

Please don't be using GameByro, Please don't be using GameByro, Please don't be using GameByro.
Using fallout's version of it.

One of the greatest things ever about oblivion was the fact that after i finished the tutorial i didn't even TOUCH the main story line for about 2 days. That better be maintained in the next game.

Sure it will. Morrowind was the same way, then Oblivion. I don't know about the previous games but it seems to have worked very well with the "recent" ones so I doubt they'd change it.

Also time to get my hands on Morrowind again, and beat it as a nord :3 then beat oblivion as a nord. but take my time doing it.