Poll

Should there be movers for retail

hell ya!
21 (72.4%)
hell na
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Mover?  (Read 10687 times)

That's an old Idea, and has been used many times, take the basement, that idea has been used many times, especially in that area

i was the one who posted the idea.

I WANT DOORS THAT CAN LOCK THEN YOU COULD MAKE A CITY AND LOCK YOUR BUILDING.(elevators would be cool for big buildings or towers other then that stairs work well too.)

i just want a working door.

Register a character named "Door", put him on another computer, and make him stand at the entrance of your building and move him when necessary.

Lock topic, case closed.

dude dont be a smart ass ok? Iam tired of people being rude starfishs so clean up your act.

lol the censor makes nintindos XD  :cookie:  :cookie:`s to the good censor

Just stop the TBM, RTB, AIO things.

A little nice door that is lockable and a elevator would be totally enougth.

fishpen0

Thank you knight bob, although Store clerk is more of a dumb ass than a smart ass.

Thank you knight bob, although Store clerk is more of a dumb ass than a smart ass.
true. cookie fot you for noticing my typo  :cookie:

Everyones saying that blockland should be legoish. I say down with the lego idea. Weve already bin reduced to literaly blocks for heads! All because lego doesnt want the legoish theme to steal their money. I want a building game that involves simple, and some complex shapes to use creativly to build things. Not neceiceraly lego builds.
i know i have enuf legos at home -_-   im sick of no movers and all the cool things    i am glad there is no EW tho EW sucks

true. cookie fot you for noticing my typo  :cookie:
I've noticed a fair few of your typos...

movers ROCK there is no reason to not put them in the game

iv asked Badspot up front about it   he said i dont feel like scripting them

if you ask me thats a dumb reason :cookie:

Everyones saying that blockland should be legoish. I say down with the lego idea. Weve already bin reduced to literaly blocks for heads! All because lego doesnt want the legoish theme to steal their money. I want a building game that involves simple, and some complex shapes to use creativly to build things. Not neceiceraly lego builds.
I know I'm replying to a nearly month old post, but seriously, GTFO! This is BLOCKLAND, Not BRICKPLACEWHEREBRICKSCANFLYAN DGOUPANDDOWNWORLD!

With legos, there is a door piece that spins, were not trying to do the impossible.

Also, we have already FX effects, lights and particle emitters, which aren't that real.
I suggest... well, what? Nothing. :(
But I think the mover should go boom if it went floating. It'd be more realistic.