Poll

Should there be movers for retail

hell ya!
21 (72.4%)
hell na
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Mover?  (Read 10837 times)

it be nice to put movers again like in RTB and be able to make doors and elevators. also would be cool to add switches.
it be like the normal RTB, you switch to wrench and you hit the brick you want to be able to move.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 09:56:17 PM by shocklink10 »

i was gonna say that to we NEED MOVERS :cookieMonster:

Movers are fun and all but they look like crap.

i just want door movers and up and down movers for elevators that can move multiple times apon one trigger.

i really dont think many people would want it considering that, i think, the point of retail was to be like the original blockland. So ...... idk

Everyones saying that blockland should be legoish. I say down with the lego idea. Weve already bin reduced to literaly blocks for heads! All because lego doesnt want the legoish theme to steal their money. I want a building game that involves simple, and some complex shapes to use creativly to build things. Not neceiceraly lego builds.

This was posted before, and everyone stated the problems and now I can't find the topic...point is it can't be done because of brick culling, brick grid, attachment of player to elevatored brick, etc.

yes i definitly want movers. i want to have the stuff from tbm and rtb to be combined into retail. i realy liked the editor staff from tbm scale bricks make them move rotate teleport jump all you could ever need. all in 1 staff instead of having to switch through a list of tools to find the right one you just press one key and it brings it all up. i would like it if tbm switch stuff and rtb switch stuff was combined because tbm had the easy as ever staff and rtb had working elevators and locks and passwords for there doors if you were to combine the 2 just think of how much fun it would be. put a lock on a door or a password scale a brick instead of haveing to make tons of them make an office building with a working elevator and working doors. make a bank with a working vault there is so much you could do i just hope badspot will add all of this stuff and not change it so much i like the way the editor staff was in tbm badspot just add it dont change it all around and stuff.

it can't be done because of brick culling, brick grid, attachment of player to elevatored brick, etc.

a mover would be nice but it won't happen cuz look at why

and that was with the wentch in rtb so hopfully bad spot will add a wrentch like the one in rtb to retail. so we can make working doors ect.

Lol @ idiots who don't read all the previous threads.

Or maybe those threads were deleted.

Isn't there still a post by Badspot telling these noobs to not ask for stupid RTB/TBM stuff?

if he does not add switches movers and all the good stuff from tbm and rtb then i will just ask for a refund and go back to playing tbm and rtb.

if he does not add switches movers and all the good stuff from tbm and rtb then i will just ask for a refund and go back to playing tbm and rtb.

Blockland (retail...) is fun without all these buggy things like movers or Bots.
(But Add-Ons like the snowball or the stuntplane rock ;D)