Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546671 times)

Then there is no need to post in this topic.

Ok. Is it a bad thing for me to post in this topic? Considering that I'm boosting the topic to a higher status?

Ok. Is it a bad thing for me to post in this topic? Considering that I'm boosting the topic to a higher status?
Right, so saying the service is basically useless is boosting it to a higher status?

Right, so saying the service is basically useless is boosting it to a higher status?
I don't know, Jacko.
IS IT?

I didnt say it was useless. I even said it was a good thing for some people. I only said that I personally wouldn't use it.

I didnt say it was useless. I even said it was a good thing for some people. I only said that I personally wouldn't use it.
Implying it has no purpose:
Why would anyone pay to have a dedicated server?

Okay, I agree with heed. Also thanks to Reactor Worker for his expertise on the matter. Yes, I am running on Windows 7, with some kind of D-Link router (I dont know, lol :3) I also want to say that KALPHITER spammed my IRC after reading my post, AND came to my TDM to badmouth my admins. Just saying.

Okay, I agree with heed. Also thanks to Reactor Worker for his expertise on the matter. Yes, I am running on Windows 7, with some kind of D-Link router (I dont know, lol :3) I also want to say that KALPHITER spammed my IRC after reading my post, AND came to my TDM to badmouth my admins. Just saying.

I'm miles sure Kalphiter didn't spam your IRC or cuss your admins out.

I'm miles sure Kalphiter didn't spam your IRC or cuss your admins out.

How can you tell?

Because Kalphiter isn't that immature

I love it.
As in, playing on it.

Nice hosting Kalphiter!

I don't remember offering any expertise?

I don't remember offering any expertise?
It's Expertise in my world.

These 3 people haven't used their server in the last day:
Pecon7
DrenDran
Heedicalking

Why?

Anyways, if 11 people voted for a price that we're currently charging, then where are 11 people? I only see 6.

Kalphiter wants the dough!