Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546662 times)

Kalphiter wants the dough!

More stuff-posting. Give it a rest spook.

Furling is now a client.

this is illegal you idiot. your breaking the code of conduct that you agreed to when you bought the game. you CANNOT profit from this game, because you do not have the rights to.
i suggest you stop.

this is illegal you idiot. your breaking the code of conduct that you agreed to when you bought the game. you CANNOT profit from this game, because you do not have the rights to.
i suggest you stop.
Hes not, hes making a "profit" from offering servers to run the game 24/7
You need to learn the difference between selling the game it's self and selling a service related to the game.

i suggest you stop.
My god you're stupid.

start 45 min ago, around 3:30 pm to 4:15 pm... that total about 4k files inside per each zip folder. They still transfer folder from my add-on into this server add-on.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 04:53:44 PM by Furling »

start 45 min ago, around 3:30 pm to 4:15 pm... that total about 4k files inside per each zip folder. They still transfer folder from my add-on into this server add-on.

So, what's the problem then? Too slow transfer?

Furling are you handicapped? Dedicated servers enable ALL those add-ons. Your server is sure to break from conflicting mods.

So, what's the problem then? Too slow transfer?
nah, there no prolem. it take while to finish, once transfer everything, then I would start my server on.

Furling are you handicapped? Dedicated servers enable ALL those add-ons. Your server is sure to break from conflicting mods.
server add on are finish from tranfsered. I have copy it pref enable/disable add-on edit notepad. after that it should be fine.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 05:29:06 PM by Furling »

How do I alter which colorset is used by the server?

How do I alter which colorset is used by the server?
Start your BL, load the colorset you want and then upload the file Blockland/config/server/colorSet.txt.

May I ask what service you use to pay for this?

After restarting the server it no longer appears in the master server list but connect to IP works. Is there a fix for this?

May I ask what service you use to pay for this?
PayPal. It's best thing invented since toast.

These 3 people haven't used their server in the last day:
Pecon7
DrenDran
Heedicalking

Why?

Anyways, if 11 people voted for a price that we're currently charging, then where are 11 people? I only see 6.
I've been using my server quite a lot.
Possibly I just didn't feel like hosting one day.