Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 551863 times)

One or two Terabytes please.

this nearly has as much views at the fourm rules.

$2.50 a month for 500GB isn't expensive at all.
i could literally back up my entire computer for $2.50 a month

kniaz gave me his server (blockland35) but i don't need it so i passed it off onto kqgqn who will use it

if he comes in here asking questions and claiming it's his server it's ok because it is his server now

and stuff

kniaz gave me his server (blockland35) but i don't need it so i passed it off onto kqgqn who will use it

if he comes in here asking questions and claiming it's his server it's ok because it is his server now

and stuff
Right, make sure he presents me with that info so I don't have to search around.

Is anyone else's server getting lag spikes and ghosting every time you dup a small thing?

Unless someone decides to host for my RP Dev/RP server I might try to find 30 bucks for 6 months :).

If I rent two dedicated servers, do you give a discount?

and stuff
Confirmed.
I'll be finding some way to continue paying for the server since until I'm 16 (next March) I have no online banking access.
Might have to nag my parents. Are the FTPs left open?

Confirmed.
I'll be finding some way to continue paying for the server since until I'm 16 (next March) I have no online banking access.
1) Files are left available for 10 days after expiration
2) I hold old client's files forever, but I really hate to give them back out if the client misses the 10-day period.

If I rent two dedicated servers, do you give a discount?
No, it doesn't really work in my favor unlike policies that effect more people

Confirmed.
Welp, I sadly have to nag my dad for his paypal account so I can use it to pay Kaph, I will just give my dad the 30 bucks.

1) Files are left available for 10 days after expiration
2) I hold old client's files forever, but I really hate to give them back out if the client misses the 10-day period.
No, it doesn't really work in my favor unlike policies that effect more people
Okay, thanks. Are there any PMs you need to send me? I've gotten myself used to the remote client and stuff. Got info about the FTP, too.

Okay, thanks. Are there any PMs you need to send me? I've gotten myself used to the remote client and stuff. Got info about the FTP, too.
No, there's nothing more you need to do.

In the future I will implement a transfer ability, but soon as I get the site running I can do smooth transfers manually.

When do I have to pay again
bl40

When do I have to pay again
bl40
Read expiration dates by logging in.