Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 553201 times)

I don't think I've ever seen Ephialtes actually abuse his power as moderator. :/

I like the name Kaphost. Particularly with a silent H.

I don't think I've ever seen Ephialtes actually abuse his power as moderator. :/

I like the name Kaphost. Particularly with a silent H.
thats because he has only very slight powers as a moderator. Banning is left to badspot.
he doesnt abuse his powers as a moderator, hes just generally a stuffhead to everyone high and low

he doesnt abuse his powers as a moderator, hes just generally a stuffhead to everyone high and low

Well hey, atleast I don't discriminate right?

My job as a moderator isn't to make you feel loved, buddy. You're not gonna get a skittle if you stuff in the potty.

My job as a moderator isn't to make you feel loved, buddy.
I feel loved, so you're going above and beyond. <3

it's not just a name

it's a bad name
maybe not the best name but it's just a name.

Well hey, atleast I don't discriminate right?

My job as a moderator isn't to make you feel loved, buddy. You're not gonna get a skittle if you stuff in the potty.

not that i implied that in the least but ok master commander pro mod

You friends really want to moan about how much of an awful moderator I am in this thread lmao? Get the forget out, go make a drama thread or post in one of my existing ones.
Oh my loving god, I did not say you're a bad moderator, I was saying that was poor moderation in that single post. Jesus Christ Ephialtes, read next time.

This isn't a backup service, however people can use it as one. I intend to target other Google Drive isn't quite a back-up service, but it can be used as one. What's the problem?
Good job reading lol, I never implied it was. Transferring files to another server, well done, well thought through.

Ephi is a fine moderator
I am sitting back laughing on how you guys think you could start a "battle" with Ephi when he can simply delete your posts, lol

Especially Werch, lol

*EDIT: You shouldn't bash at everyone and insult them all the time either.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:42:06 AM by tkepahama »

Your job is also not to bash at everyone and make pathetic insults.
No actually it isn't. Though that doesn't mean that he should bash at everyone and make pathetic insults.

No actually it isn't. Though that doesn't mean that he should bash at everyone and make pathetic insults.
Oh sorry.
It's just his recent posts are unneeded and are filled with pathetic insults and stuff like that.

maybe not the best name but it's just a name.
a name can be bad, sorry to break it to you lol

Oh my loving god, I did not say you're a bad moderator, I was saying that was poor moderation in that single post. Jesus Christ Ephialtes, read next time.
since when did every post he make have to be him actively moderating? do you actually know what his roles are as a moderator or what

Haha, this topic has not changed a bit since I last checked up on it

a name can be bad, sorry to break it to you lol
wow i feel so much better when that comes from you :)

means alot man.