Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 543382 times)

Has the crashing been fixed yet?
loooooooonnnnnngggg time ago
Periodic lag hasn't appeared since the payment month actually started.

So who is going to pay for February?
(Furling, I understand that I'm cutting off 8 days, perhaps you could pay $7.50 for next month so that you can get "aligned" to the 1st of the month?)

Damn, if only I could afford it :/

I honestly wouldn't mind doing it because my internet connection is pretty stuffty.

I might for February, I'll let you know soon.

Depends if my new server starts getting real popular after I make a topic about it.

Depends if my new server starts getting real popular after I make a topic about it.
Hurry up, I don't want to do this partial month thing.

Your requirements
1. Know how to use an FTP client
2. Know how to change prefs without a client (knowing the pref list)
3. Know how to administrate your own server
1. Okay that looks fairly simple.
2. Eh, any clarification on this? Is this like the prefs list inside BL somewhere or what?
3. k

1. Okay that looks fairly simple.
2. Eh, any clarification on this? Is this like the prefs list inside BL somewhere or what?
3. k
config/server/prefs.cs

It's not hard to figure out the prefs if you understand on / off logic

config/server/prefs.cs

It's not hard to figure out the prefs if you understand on / off logic

Okay yeah those are really simple. Now I just need to figure out something worth hosting lol.

Hurry up, I don't want to do this partial month thing.

I'm still trying to see if hosting myself is still a problem. Plus I want a finish server ready to be in place before I do it. I got a lot to work with.

bump

I will have a server soon :) If you're not sure you want to pay for this go to someone like Heed's server, it's amazingly lag-free.

Console access gonna be ready soon?

I endorse this product and/or service.

Shortly after receiving payment Kalph set up my server, and without much trouble I started it and connected. Kalph also connected and helped me with a few things, the process was very smooth. The server is pretty much lag-free so far. Transferring add-ons is very easy (it's worth noting RTB is included by default). I'll give a more complete review after I've used it for a few days/weeks.